Who runs Bazzaz?

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Suttz83, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Suttz83

Suttz83 Active Member

I have a question about the Bazzaz units.

I've always gone with PC's but my new track bike has a Bazzaz unit with 2 maps and traction control.

When I got it I noticed that the o2 sensor was still attached and in the exhaust. It doesn't have auto tune so I'm not sure if it should be there or not. I know with PC5 you take the o2 sensor out so it doesn't muck up the map on it. I assumed it would be for the same on the Bazzaz as aren't they essentially the same thing.

Who runs Bazzaz, and do you still have the o2 sensor attached?

Thanks
    Ben

2. blake7

blake7 Active Member

I have a bazzaz but I have the autotune. Is the o2 sensor actually plugged in?

3. Suttz83

Suttz83 Active Member

Yeah it is. Or at least it was as I've taken it out for now.

Just trying to work out if they should be run with the sensor in or not.

4. blake7

blake7 Active Member

You normally remove them like you said. Have you put an eliminator on then if you have removed the sensor to stop the light coming on? Has it had the pair removal done also?

5. Suttz83

Suttz83 Active Member

Yeah I put an eliminator on as well as the bung in the link pipe. Pair mod has been done also.

I leave it off I think. It's going to get mapped fairly soon anyway at Track Electronics so I'm sure they will tell me if it should be there or not.

Cheers

6. tazmania_1981

tazmania_1981 Active Member

i have bazzaz all inone and self mapper i came with its own bit we took the original one out