Why....... ???

Discussion in 'Non Bike Related' started by Repsol Rob, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Why Do I find myself watching "Pickpockets and Proud" ??
    I don't understand how these lazy good for nothing waste of effin spaces are being allowed TV air time......If there isn't enough reality big brother X factor style of programmes that we always seem to be watching so they add more crap in which the hero's are arseholes us taxpayers are bloody supporting.......... why cant these total shitless brainless pricks be put to good use like cleaning public toilets, picking up dog shite from our streets, or put to something useful..... Ill never know !!!!!!!! :mad:

• Like Like x 6
  2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't get me started Rob. Oxygen like this for these people will only enhance their 'cool' to themselves and those desposed towards copying them. It's just advertising.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Sorry Ken but a four letter word springs to mind when I watch these tossers..........either on this programme or Jeremy Kyle.....im not typing that word on here as I don't want to jeopardise my integrity....... but if any member is struggling...... the word starts with a "C" and finishes with a "T".........oh and has "UN" in the middle......sometimes you add an extra "S" when there is more than one !!!!!!! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nutty Tart

Nutty Tart Well-Known Member

It's the same as looking at a train wreck or car crash , it's the human condition I'm afraid .

These tossers are everywhere :mad:

5. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

So Rob do you wanna buy one of these pickpocket bawbags or do you have one for sale?

Just noticed what section this thread was posted! :D
    If your trying to buy one I don't think it's the best investment opportunity that's around mate! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Ooops I was in the lounge when I posted that ???? or maybe I was spitting feathers !!!! .......... anyhow it doesn't change owt they still are......C...s !!!!! :D

• Like Like x 1