Working From Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by vino, Oct 4, 2011.

1. vino

vino New Member

Working from Home today.

Clearly the sands of time had dulled my memory of what a painful experience it is.

Constant deliveries (Mrs V's obsession with internet purchased 'bargains' - we will be discussing this later), pre-recorded TOWIE and Made in Chelsea blaring from the front room, and very load nonsensical phone conversations with similar housewives :frusty:

And some how, I just got roped in to booking & paying for next years holiday?!? WTF :suicide:

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

sounds like a fun time mate

3. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Don't knock it, I'm stuck in a 8x12 office with just myself for company

4. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

I worked from home for a few years editing video for Extreme video .... My problem was keeping my self working for 8 hours .. I kept power napping, popping out for an hour and promising my self id catch up later .. never happened thou .. no wonder i don't work for them anymore lol

5. vino

vino New Member

LOL Dan. I don't have too much of an issue with it - I usually get more done when I'm left on my own (except for the moment as in limbo between 2 employers as the part of the business I work for has been acquired). Only problem is working from home when the Missus is in.

6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I was working from home on Saturday and Sunday.

The problem is I only work Monday to Friday.

It was 'I'm going to be in the hairdressers all morning, so I need you to do this and that and move the house a bit to the left, free the masses, do good works, put the dinner on at blah blah blah'. And all the time my FireBlade is looking at the cloudless, windless sky and saying 'If you don't take me out, I'm bloody well going on my own'.

• Like Like x 2
  7. vino

vino New Member

I know that very conversation KP1 - have it most weekends with Mrs V.