Www designer/builder

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Blackgreg, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Blackgreg

Blackgreg New Member

Hi, I'm looking for Web designer who design and build my website. If you know anyone please let me know.

2. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

To be honest, you probably need to provide a few more details to get any meaningful advice.
    For example, do you need a simple static website, or at the other end, a highly-functional database-driven website (i.e like this forum, or a shopping website).

I build ENORMOUS websites for the healthcare industry, and am a bit of a jack of all trades (and some might say, master of none). I do the front-end user-interface stuff, and back end servers and databases too. If that's what you need, I can offer advice but would be unable to offer any practical assistance as I'm too busy (unless you can wait a while!)

However, if you just need a simple static website with a few pages, images, text, etc... then why not have a look at some of the on-line website builders? (e.g. https://www.1and1.co.uk/website-builder or https://uk.godaddy.com).
    I've never used one of these, but I'm lead to believe they are quite easy to use, and produce good results. Basically if you could knock up a newsletter or something in MS Word, then you'd have no problem building a website.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mario malpica

mario malpica New Member

at www.corporativolink.com they build in english and spanish websites, they build it for me excellent i just have to do nothing for a very affordable packages, i highly reccomend them lots of advice and experience they gave me

4. Blackgreg

Blackgreg New Member

It is simple website. I do run a Construction company, so it needs to have something about us what we do, gallery, services, testimonials and contact form and needs do be l8nked to Facebook.