You have got to laugh

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Carl, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I thought I would go for a spin around Rutland and decided to stop at sycamores Ducati/Harley dealers at uppingham, pulled up got a brew and took a seat. Now I didn't feel comfortable and was somewhat out of place, there were no sports bikes and all the blokes (and women I might add) had long beards etc. I finished my tea and went in store to cast my eye over the latest Ducati, however, it was full of choppers Harley's etc and I was we'll out of place. The sales guy told me they had sent Ducati packing and was now entirely Harley.

My Repsol, sports leathers, beautifully shaved mush and a dislike for everything village people made me stand out like a sore thumb. I did get out alive albeit with my tail between my legs lol

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

Haha dont worry carl harley riders arent proper bikers anyway. Lad came and did a short weekend with us round scotland on a harley before the big trip, next time we saw him he was on a sportbike, i rest my case...

3. phantom

phantom Active Member

you can spot the mid life crisis bikers, the have saddle bags with tassels lol
    I remember a show that they take you and your bike to LA for a makeover and
    they took a guy from a harley club.they got to LA and the guys said what the
    hell is with all the chrome and tassles.so they made it look like a real harley,
    needless to say Mr business man got back from LA for the unveil with the rest
    of his wild hog's gang and he hated it.he wanted his chrome and tassels back lol.