You have to laugh

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kentblade, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Burbling through the Blackwall Tunnel in a gaggle of commuter bikes tonight, minding my own business, when I get cut up by a biker weaving between the bikes and criss crossing the solid white lines.
    He disappears up the tunnel weaving in and out the cars and thats that. Muttering p**ck under my breath I mosey on until the solid whites disappear and then make progress.

Mile or so up the road, 3 lanes of solid traffic, and lo and behold Mr Kwak and his helmet cam are doing their best to now become a mobile chicane whilst he slows to berate any car driver that in his opinion has not left him enough room to filter through and leave enough space to drive a bus in between them as well.

What instantly caught my eye apart from the fact he was probably filming it for a electrifying night in with his mates, was on the back of his perfectly clean, in your face hi viz jacket was the following words in mega large bold black font

POLITE REQUEST

MIND THE BIKER

Oh the fecking irony of it all....what a twat

• Like Like x 3
  2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

He probably films his ride to show how bad car drivers are in case he has an accident, but doesn't realise he rides like c@#t himself and is probably the cause of it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

I hate those c*nts

4. Slick

Slick Elite Member

I've seen one of those on my journey, at a distance the font looks like POLICE.
    The difference with this dude is that he's one of them 5mph filterers who don't move over

5. Nick_BladeRR

Nick_BladeRR Active Member

I think I know that bloke Cliff from when I used to commute that way. Was it a fat knobber on a old green Ninja who rides duck footed by any chance?