2012 CBR1000RR non ABS 1037 miles for GBP 8000

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by SpeedoX, Nov 22, 2012.

1. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Or they may lease them then sell, my dad has lease cars for work then has the option to buy them for the renaming balance after 2 years which is normally very cheap

2. CastrolCraig

CastrolCraig Active Member

If i may!

one of my jobs at honda was to deal with the haslam bikes.

It goes a little something like this,

bikes are delivered to Rons farm, where they are coverted to track spec, the rpad bodywork is meticulously wrapped up in buuble wrap and stored.

any damage whatsoever is replaces on the bikes, 99% of the time with brand new oe stuff.

At the end of the year, the bikes are converted back to road spec, serviced, and are collected by the boys at Honda Racing sales cage (louth) they are graded on collection, brought back to Louth, and put on the honda sales system for dealers.

Castles have been buying them for years, he only buys the grade A ones, and sometimes the decent grade b ones aswell, for instance in 2008 he bought all 50 fireblades, 40 600's and half the cb500's. he doesnt hide the fact they are ex haslam bikes either like some dealers.

yes, they are covered by warranty and yes they are mechanically perfect, anything with scrapes etc usually gets kept for race spares for the bsb team or sold to other race teams.