2013 Police Watch Tread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, May 22, 2013.

1. hump333

hump333 Member

Burgendy VFR around Wales to :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

On my way home today I could not believe my eyes , ( again)
    I've only seen this once before on the Newtown to Crossgates road ,
    Dark grey skoda , parked up in layby with its bonnet up ,
    First impressions broken down (so wrong )
    Bloody cop car with camera in back window ,
    ( b******s )
    Area Oswestry bypass A483

3. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Lets hope he was on a tea break:)

4. RRoss

RRoss Active Member

Anyone heading to bonny Scotland beware of A9. Heading north from Perth,past Pitlochry and blairatholl you come upon a stretch of dual carriage way. At the start of this is very often a marked Volvo with its nose sticking out,easily spotted if you're paying attention. What's not tho is the silver BMW tucked in behind it,which then comes out of nowhere several miles on! It's their favourite trick at that spot and must work cos they keep doing it.

5. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

TBH Guys, I have no sympathy on this one, but for any London commuters who come up to the A13 Commercial Rd to the Aldgate roundabout, the blind bend just after the fire station, an armada of cops were there again today.

To be fair they are only nicking the motorbikes and pushbikes that go the wrong side of the central island, through the traffic lights the wrong way and into 2 lanes of oncoming traffic blind to avoid the queuing traffic on the correct side of the road (about 70% of bikes I guess)......IMO about fecking time they did it.....and some muppett on an R1 was still kicking off that it was unfair, as plod was writing him a ticket.

6. Givover

Givover God Like

New type BMW Silver but not badged on the boot not a car person but had a sleek and rounded back end Reg RFF on The A34 around Burnage Manchester Last Saturday.

• Like Like x 1