23,107,500,000 Mile Service?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BoroRich, Feb 5, 2014.

1. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I like to think of it as a lung treadmill, Andy.

I remember when they did a survey of the Portrack incinerator and realised that, due to its position, it would've needed a chimney 800ft tall or something daft like that in order to get the noxious gases clear of the town. And they used to just incinerate anything in that thing. Turns out I'd been breathing burnt mattresses since I was a lad :D

2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Order Madam order, this is a serious, clean functioning forum of like minded biking souls :D

3. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I genuinely don't! :D

Not because I think it might mean that I'm gay, I just can't stand the sensation. The missus tried it several years ago and my winky retreated inside my body like a tortoise during an air raid and refused to emerge for a good half an hour :D

• Like Like x 4
  4. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Gents whilst never had it I am getting to the age where the check may happen :eek: On a serious note it is better to have a few seconds of discomfort and have it checked, then find out too late that there is a problem. I won't worry about it if I was you unless you feel a hand on both shoulders when the Doc is checking ;)

5. megawatt

megawatt Well-Known Member

I'm 55 and I've had the exam. Yes it's embarassing and uncomfortable, but it could save your life !!!! The initial test is non invasive, but then you have to wait for a phone call. NOW THAT IS UNCOMFORTABLE !!!

6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

On a serious note it does make me chuckle that us bikers often obsess about using the best oils, fluids, batteries, tyres, chain tensions, tyre pressures etc yet often pay absolutely bugger-all attention to the maintenance of the most important vehicle that we own, often tipping endless toxins and fatty foods into the tank and assuming that it'll work perfectly, until it doesn't.

• Like Like x 3