A run out to Wales

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by lee711, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

Yup this was discussed and a trip down the A49 towards Hereford and then onto Newtown and into the Honey pots that Lee knows should be cracking.

2. Bats

Bats Active Member

Well was a mint day a few issues but all good!

Some fast riders out today maybe to fast hence peeps getting lost!

I had fun and met some sound chaps BUT HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!

If i am total honest i thought it was a bit shit how you all fooked off and left me gazza and windy to sort OUR oil cap prob while you all went for a photoshoot!! (BIG UP TO FIREBLOKE FOR STAYING) who i must say is a super fast effertless rider!!

O and one more thing some ride to close to each other and have a thing about been at frt now i uberstand the fast at frt shit cos its norm me but today i rode VERY VERY polite WHICH i norm dont!! SOLID WHITE LINES BABY!!!!!! ;)

3. robinh73

robinh73 Well-Known Member

The second part of the ride was just superb, after leaving Aberystwyth. Lovely flowing roads. I know of some good ones up around Snowdonia which we could incorporate at some point.

4. Bats

Bats Active Member

But all that said not having a dig at anyone each to there own and its your ride your money and you enjoy it how you want but i can defo see improvment once everyone learns each other riding styles etc ;)

Lee top man good leading and its very hard to keep track of over ten bikes!!!!! Giv glad you got sorted!!!! Gblade and mate good lads and fast and smooth but like solids ;)!!!! Mr carbon wheel nice chap never really spoke to him much!!! 05 blade man really fast and smooth again never chatted much!!!! Gazza fook the law get on me back wheel good riding man ;)!!! Windy fooking nightmare as per haha thats why i love him!! Firebloke top man all round spoke a lot interesting chap!!! Me well you probs all think i am a cunt but guess what fook you haha!! O and if ive missed anyone then you,s must be cunts lol

Here,s to the next one :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. BLAGGERS

BLAGGERS Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true.cnut. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Alblade

Alblade God Like

Group leaving petrol station: (Its a video so click to play it)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bats

Bats Active Member

Mint love it mate!!

But this is where we need to think you just filmed us ie no helmet bike etc!!!!! then we all fooked off so thats you gone think you caught gazza up then both went wrong way!!

Now next time we will say to everyone right doing a vids so all fook off that way and wait for me ;)

8. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alblade

Alblade God Like

Should have had bike next to me at side of road and left lid on - oh well. What really stuffed me was getting stuck behind a horse box doing 20 - 25 up the long series of bends with solid double white. Passed Gazza but then took wrong turn and did this loop to Crossgates cafe - it was in Rhayader it was not signed and knew Builth would get me on the A483 - that is actually a cracking road so yes it was long but really enjoyed it - there is a new stretch or road opened to take out some nadgery bits, its now really open / flowing.

Rhayader, Powys, UK to Crossgates, Powys, UK - Google Maps

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bats

Bats Active Member

Barney this is freaking me out now i only saw you once near where we all stopped and it appears you were everywhere stalking us haha!!

11. dave d

dave d Elite Member

well done lads looks like you all had a great time,great photos barney,pity i was working.......:(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Barney1

Barney1 Guest