All bikes 5 years interest free at blade Honda

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by martinowen, Sep 19, 2013.

1. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

To be honest I'm happy with mine and don't get too much use out of that as a wimpy fair weather rider lol
    You know when you just think your missing a bargain so you feel you have to buy something on the list.

Oh sh1t I sound like my mrs!

2. glynn

glynn Member

Some good deals on there, got to stop looking as I'm not allowed anything else. Already had a landrover, caravan and swapped my newer bike for my blade.

3. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Hmmmm, maybe tempt me away from getting an S1000RR? Maybe not but I've got a van to buy first…..

4. honda.ima

honda.ima Active Member

I just bought a new Blade on 5 years interest free credit and my old blade is up for sale in the shop on offer over 5 years at 5% interest, that works out the same as I paid for my new bike with New tyres two years warranty two years breakdown cover, two years servicing, and new everything so I feel I got a great deal.

It also has been updated etc., I had no complaints about the old blade but I can’t believe how much smother the throttle action is pulling at low speeds for example mini roundabouts, speed bumps etc.

rob.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

Three months with the cb1000r was the thread, still love it bought in late April now has 6500 miles on it no issues other than rearset paint wearing off, any questions feel free to pm me I will do my best to be honest about it !

• Like Like x 1
  6. browndog

browndog Active Member

you get to Cwmbran often? Because if thats an FZ6 with L plates in the background thats the bike I passed my test on :p

7. raphael

raphael Elite Member

cheers fella! kind of you!