Bike filth caught in the act

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by coupe312, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

The basic human rights ,Mouth at a complete stranger whilst nicking a scooter and then try to escape the police whist being cuffed . This prick and all the other scum of the world hiding behind a law designed to protect every thieving rapist and terrorist don't even go there dude this shit you are swallowing is the most detestable load of shite made up by lawyers I have ever heard of .What come from Somalia rape a young girl get caught and then hide behind the " please don't me back home ,I won't get a fair trial " Sick to the teeth of do gooders who haven't even got a clue what's happening to this once proud and good country .

• Like Like x 1
  2. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

i didn't listen to the voices, which is why i called the police. true restrain load only hold someone to restrict there movement. its only there actions which cause pain.

Originally Posted by jokeshopbeard
    Bit much though aint it? I mean there's detaining someone as needs be and then there's completely f*cking with someone's basic human rights.

i'm sure jokeshop didn't mean it in a arrsy way.... i would love to be the judge and executioner , however our " great land " take this sort of action very dimly. ( i even wouldn't give me name to the police due to any blame claim culture.... i know the WPC from school so she knew the score)

i hope what happen to this individual was enough to stop it happening again... i know it roses tinted glasses but hey me.

would i deal with this the same way again.... yep....

i hope this toe rag learns

• Like Like x 1
  3. JM1

JM1 Active Member

You have got to be joking. Yes I would "fuck" with someone's "basic human rights" if they were stealing my property. Welcome to the real world.

4. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

Im sorry but fuck his human rights, he gave up his rights when he decided to steal someone's ped!

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Isn't 'fucking with someone's human rights' the whole idea of punishment anyway? Removing personal liberty, penal servitude, fiscal reparations. That, to me, is supposed to be the point of a deterent. If some pond life suffers sufficient physical and social discomfort from his decision to deprive somebody else of their hard earned property then that's half the job done right there. If they then go on to think 'fuck trying that again, it hurt' then that's the whole job done.

I don't need a reminder of the costs of living in an enlightened society and extenuating social pressures or circumstances, this is my opinion, you may have another.

Don't touch my stuff, I go throu a lot to acquire them. I will defend them. If you hide behind a liberal interpretation of the law, then I know places they will never find your rotting, non contributing carcass.

What? Too much?...

• Like Like x 1
  6. jokeshopbeard

jokeshopbeard Active Member

What I said was said in reference to an ex-officer saying that 'kneeling on someone's neck usually did the trick', because it was 'comfortable'. Abuse of power by those in power hits a soft spot for me, having been on the receiving end of it more than once.

Natural justice is a whole different cup of tea to an officer abusing his power. Personally, I wouldn't even have involved the police in a situation like this, as I just don't believe in the service they provide or the courts dealing out of 'justice'. The offender in this story will, as we all know, get little more than a telling off for his actions and will be back at his old tricks in the very near future.

He would've had a kicking if it'd been me that caught him, as would've been acceptable in the days before all this 'Political correctness' shite came into force across this country.

7. F1reblade

F1reblade Active Member

Hang on a minute. So whereas it is deemed unreasonable for an officer to use, in your opinion, excessive force. However it's ok for you to give him a kicking because you don't trust the judicial system........REALLY???

8. jokeshopbeard

jokeshopbeard Active Member

Yes. Because with great power comes great responsibility. I wouldn't choose to be out there dealing out justice every day so I hold not that responsibility. I will and do react to what I see, immaturely at times, and because of that I have no right to put myself in such a position of power.

It serves only as common sense that those holding the power should be as mature as possible with that use of power, however that is very rarely the case. I know several serving and ex police officers and very few of those that I know are in anyway responsible enough to have, or have held, the power that they do.

I know why the OP wouldn't deal with this scrote himself though - cause he'd land in court for it. I've been there for dealing out my own justice after catching a couple of wankers vandalising my car, and it is a pain in the arse to go through. Wouldn't change it though, I did what I thought was right, not what was easy.

9. F1reblade

F1reblade Active Member

I appreciate that but it's small step from that scenario to anarchy. No one is above the law and unfortunately this would land you in court with those same idiots laughing in your face as they claim compensation from you when in reality they're the criminals.

Try arresting a drug addict after he beat up and raped his girlfriend only to claim he was taking you to court because you put the cuffs on too tight, see how much job satisfaction you get after that!!!

10. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

..... in my head ... quick lime and a hole.....1:1 ratio.... bye bye body in a week......

however personal restrain let the cops deal with it.... soft maybe but listen to voices can be dangerous

• Like Like x 1
  11. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Tell me more about this Quick Lime? :D

12. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Sorry, I couldn't resist it...

• Like Like x 3
  13. notsogreen

notsogreen New Member

Good effort pal, Id a snapped his friggin fingers :D

14. navvy10

navvy10 Well-Known Member

So this is turning into a 'How to hide/dispose of the body of a bike thief in the best way' thread hehe :D

A good old fashioned trip to the local woods doesn't seem so popular these days..... ;)

15. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I live on the edge of Dartmoor. Endless possibilities, National Trust endorsed solitude.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JM1

JM1 Active Member

kpone - you are an 'orrible count.

• Like Like x 2
  17. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

and a brick top, funnily enough...

• Like Like x 1
  18. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

problem then is running 200kg of pig poo though a DCMS rinse...... dont want any DNA turning up do we

19. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Yeah but no one would be checking things like that for months or years so any DNA will be long washed away!

We'd better reign this thread in now or the USA/UK Government internet spying dept will have all our cards marked at this rate with all these 'trigger' words being bandied about! :eek:

#39 sinewave, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  20. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

very hard to destroy DNA.....