Boots with Jeans

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Barstewardsquad, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Depends what I'm wearing...leathers and hoodies....the gloves go over (unless I'm wearing summer shorties )
    But with textiles my gloves go inside the sleeve :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CBRGav

CBRGav Active Member

Same for me, handroids for leathers and shorty ones for with my textile jacket

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Gloves in or out depends on the gloves and the jacket.

Armoured Alpinestars gloves with lots is scaphoid protection have to go over leather jacket as jackets won't physically go over them.

The softer protection gortex gloves I have are the ones I wear with textiles and they go inside the sleeve.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Why I don't wear short boots. Heres the left boot from a crash I had, bit rough on the outside but doesn't look too bad.

Boot - LH (1).jpg

However here is the inside of what was a pristine boot. It took the energy and rather that smashing my leg dispersed it and tore the inner lining.
    Boot - LH Inside (1).jpg

As for the other boot the paint and scrapes on the shin protector is from the car I hit.
    Boot - RH Shin (1).jpg

I do want to stress that I'm not one of those who insist people wear protective gear whilst riding, it's your choice and right to wear what you want beyond that determined by law. Just wanted to post these to show why I want shin protection on my boots :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Good news bad news scenario. The boots arrived and fit fine under the RST jeans, but the Richa jeans won't fit over them. Considering the options of getting the Dainese boots to try, they cost more money, or taking* the Richa jeans back to Boston, and spend even more money :D

*Unless I can return them to SBS even though I bought them in store

6. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

https://www.liveabout.com/how-to-bellbottom-pants-1106303

7. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Stuish

Stuish Senior Member

SBS are great with returns, give them a ring, no doubt you'll be OK to send them back and they will send out a new pair.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Well the Sidi are great boots but both pairs of jeans work with the Dainese so the Dainese stay.

They feel different then other boots I have had, possible because I didn't RTFM and didn't realise they had a pull cord to tighten the insides up a bit :oops: I got the feeling that they will break in nicely though.