Bored LMFAO

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by notsogreen, Jun 19, 2013.

1. navvy10

navvy10 Well-Known Member

"kiss my ass and I, you armpit dwelling insects hurts. I'm running out of stupid things to say" You make me physically sick Jonny...... :D

Siz boz bok yerqazan - "you navvy brown shit" PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

其实不错的先生主持人,我想你会发现,挖土机开始了这么多废话,行为非常不恰当的,而且我觉得你应该改变他 的头像的糖梅仙子,并创建一个线程称为顽皮的角落里,每个人都可以去一巴掌他用湿,冷的黑线鳕 - In fact, good sir host, I think you'll find, excavators began so much nonsense, behavior is very inappropriate, and I think you should change his avatar Sugar Plum Fairy, and create a thread called naughty corner, everyone can go to a slap him with a wet, cold haddock

Je helemaal walg van Jonathan en ik zal je laten zien wat ik van je denken als we elkaar op de koude eenzame weg waar de grootste ballen duidelijk langst duren om te scheren glad .....

2. navvy10

navvy10 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a naughty corner where if you've misbehaved the most that week you spend a week in it being mercilessly abused by all forum members without being able to respond any more than "why thank you for that compliment"

So with that in mind I nominate notsogreen for the first naughty corner :D

Aandag notsogreen! Ophou eyeballing my soldaat is dit 'n fokken oorlog nie 'n wedstryd. Toe ek gesê het skoon jou pistool dit was nie 'n uitnodiging om jou broek te laat val ....

3. notsogreen

notsogreen New Member

I am almost fecking wetting my fecking pants here at the moment.......................................................:D

4. notsogreen

notsogreen New Member

Attention notsogreen! Stop eyeballing my soldier is a fucking war not a game. When I said clean your gun that was not an invitation to drop your pants ....

WTF is that ???????????????????????????????????? Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are fecking wrong navvy brother :eek:

5. notsogreen

notsogreen New Member

Ill be shaving your balls with my rear tyre mutha fookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Deathrace 2000 stylie lmfao :D

• Like Like x 1