BT Sport

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by t0m541, Jun 16, 2015.

1. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

BT sports. Massive idiots. Recorded the Japanese MotoGP highlights on BT sport 1 (on 24hrs earlier than ITV coverage)

Sat down, looking forward to an hour of racing, not knowing the result, having avoided hearing it on TV, internet etc

First thing after the intro music, 10 seconds in, they show the winner of race doing his celebrations...

Idiots.

Wonder if ITV will make the same balls up tonight ?

2. T.C

T.C Elite Member

I avoided that problem by recording all 3 races live and then watching as if they were live in Europe. At least that way I avoided knowing the result until they crossed the line.

Shame about the result.......

Same goes for Moto2 and Moto3 in respect of Sam Lowes and John McPhee. John McQuick deserves a better bike although yesterday was not down to the bike.

3. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

As I didn't want to watch overpaid pussies kicking beach balls around a bowling green in their dayglo slippers I kicked BT sport into touch and went with the MotoGP VideoPass. On that you have a NO SPOILER option which is brilliant. Even if you watch the races out of sequence they don't refer to the previous races. :)

4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

rofl.gif

5. Ian63

Ian63 Active Member

Over the 30 months I've had 3 modems and 3 view boxes. Appalling service sick of phoning India all the time. GPs that are delayed get cut off with laps remaining. Losing saved programmes due to having to reset to factory settings loss of Internet- the list goes on and on.

6. MPJ

MPJ Active Member

Agree, I only watch it on BT lite (shite) as it's free and sometimes ahead of ITV. However it is awful if you are used to HD. Last time BT tried to get me to buy the full package the sales monkey was trying to be matey by asking me what race I was looking forward to..he said his favourite was "Indian-a-police"

Phone and broadband contract up again in 2 days time. Latest incident was broadband down to 0.25 last month...underground engineer finally disclosed to me basically BT are never gonna upgrade us (and our neighbours) to infinity as the line is over 4km to the cabinet....and that the permanent buzzing on the landline (used to it after 14 years) is because they laid the cable too close to electricity pylons...so I should be grateful for my 4.8 speed !

#66 MPJ, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016