Car drivers that HATE bikers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Devil, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Devil

Devil Active Member

I agree with you guys all the way and Mel i only got as close as i did because i knew if i could keep my cool then i would have some sort of evidence for the Police. Alot of good that did! I try not to judge what anyone does on 2, 4 or however many wheels the damn thing has but i will always defend those that are vulnerable against those that are plain pricks. I love my bike like a limb and riding clears my head from the mess of the rest of the world.

Well lets just get on with it and keep calm and carry on!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mel

Mel Active Member

you kept calm, thats the main thing.. there's a lot of nutters out there ;)

3. Devil

Devil Active Member

I wouldn't go as far as to say "calm" but i did keep my hands by my side and my verbal phraseology to a minimum, which in effect saved my arse from jail and him from being minus a head. Anyways as for the nutters part you couldn't be more right. I have just been listening to my local radio station and there is a report as to whether our country has become more polite or have we gotten ruder??
    I got on and spoke about the fact drivers seem to think they can use there vehicles as either tools to slow motorcyclists down or for whatever purpose they decide at the time. I stated that i thought that drivers have become less tolerant to motorcyclists and to each other i believe and as a result i think people's rudeness has put others in danger when it comes to the road. I mentioned the recent spraying and the close call to being a main headline (for the wrong reasons of course, ahem!) and it was pointed out by the person conducting the research into the rudeness/polite saga that it seemed to be a fairly commonly reported thing with regards drivers using their washers to spray other vehicles. Crazy f*****s!!