Ducati finally found what they've been missing!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by blade1980, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Everyone goes on about stoner being the best talent out there by miles (I think right now he is but only just), sure he is awesome but last year that Honda was so dialed in he could take liberties and ride the wheels of it and everyone else, fair play to him..

Everyone would say he is a better rider than Lorenzo yeah?

Honda suffer with a bit of chatter, (serious I know) Yama get theirs running sweet, all of a sudden Lorenzo is 25 points clear, riding like a god, mr smooth and going round the outside of stoner and pretty unbeatable...

So much to do with the bike these days...As it's such a fine line if you ask me.

Think Marquez will do well as he is gp through and through, not sure if cal can maintain the form and keep punching above his weight once he has that factory pressure. I hope I'm wrong.... But look how spies was so good but melted once the big ride came.

#21 Jimbo Vills, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. MARKY-P

MARKY-P New Member

I know, what's up with Spies these days?! Had decent winter testing and now being outperformed by Tech 3. I seriously thought he'd be fighting for podiums this year

3. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

Stoner and Rossi on the same bike? Brilliant idea - pillion racing! Best rider of all time ''HAILWOOD''. Best racing of all time Gardener, Doohan Schwantz, Lawson etc.