Ebay track bike seller rant!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Garyb, Feb 24, 2013.

1. rocket

rocket Active Member

yes your right there. if theres less than 12 hours left and either a bid has been placed on an unreserved item or if there was a reserve and its been met they won,t let you end it. if the reserve hadn,t been met or there were no bids on an item with no reserve he could end it. i,d drop a line to ebay asking why!!

2. dave d

dave d Elite Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Cheers for all the coments guys.
    And yes Dave. A good point resurrected.
    If anyone follows the eBay link, they can see that it says at the top the seller ended to auction because it was sold.
    And yes, it says the seller has relished the item. WTF I'm confused with it all.

4. Shing90

Shing90 Active Member

With no log book as stated in the listing I would personally give this one a wide birth anyway GaryB. But as I know your frustration at the seller ending the auction early as its morally wrong.

5. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Right guys, time to put this one to bed I think.
    My frustration, after reading your posts has actually left me feeling rather silly 'understatement children could be reading'
    Who in the right mind would even consider buying a bike track or not without a V5 (me apparently) no seriously, unless it was a true race bike which for that kind of money that's out the question.
    I look upon it as a valuable lesson to myself, and perhaps anyone else reading through this thread!

Naivety definiatly showed through there for a while didn't it :eek: