Finally plated the GSXR

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Benn The Pig, Dec 13, 2011.

1. JM1

JM1 Active Member

You probably did mate. I actually only agreed with Benn The Pigg on that point so he didn't get too upset and flounce off again :)

2. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

3. Benn The Pig

I knew you'd say that lol

4. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Suzuki owners...trouble makers imo...lol

Rough sounding old thigs too, not like a Honda.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. JM1

JM1 Active Member

Error

(You probably knew I would say that too)

6. JM1

JM1 Active Member

Except just below the forum title where it says...
    "Get modding! Discuss any aftermarket parts and accessories for the CBR1000RR"

7. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Yeah Benn, my 1199 thread was in the Lounge...lol

8. Evogixer

Evogixer Active Member

Quite right mate, never got this brand name snobbery game some peeps play...

Get a section titled 'OTHER BIKES', peasy innit?

Cool bike m8, but the plates a bit big... See what I knocked up earlier:
    http://www.bikepics.com/members/evogixer/90gsxr1100/

#68 Evogixer, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  9. JD

JD Active Member

The way this is heading guys is that we'll all be having to check our posts first to make sure we haven't in some way broken a rule by just mentioning something concerning one of our other makes of bike. Come on, this indeed is a Fireblade site and by it's nature, because its members are primarily Fireblade owners, the great majority of it's content will be about Fireblades! Simples!! Having a section for other makes of bike is a great idea, but does that mean we mustn't dare mention a Fireblade in that section?

Bikes are bikes, and suggesting that mentioning other makes is to be excluded when a member happens to do so in the context of his post is plain ridiculous. Hope that's not too woolly ;o)

JD

#69 JD, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  10. CastrolCraig

CastrolCraig Active Member

i just say leave it as is was.

11. Benn The Pig

Accept on tapatalk it don't say that, not everyone uses a laptop all the time

12. JM1

JM1 Active Member

It's not about mentioning other brands or being snobby, just that specific non-fireblade threads belong somewhere else IMO

13. JM1

JM1 Active Member

Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday that, although the forum software allows you to edit a post for a brief period without logging the edit, people can of course still see what you originally typed during that brief period :)

14. tonyblade

tonyblade Active Member

Yes I also saw what was typed jm1, a tad naughty I thought!

15. Benn The Pig

JM1 I had no issues with what I typed it was their a good 30 minutes before I changed it, I chose to as I realised its not fair for other people to have to read what I think of you!!!

What the hell is your pairs problem are you both that sad that you have nothing else to stress over, if you cant say anything without criticising or being negative constasntly then dont quote me or comment on whsat I have to say, of course its an open forum so you have the right to but you both seem to like confrontation and bad feeling for some reason!!!

You pair were the ones causing trouble on the cabbie thread to, if you got something to say then say it if not stop being keyboard warriors the pair of you are PATHETIC.

and to save confusion i'm talking to JM1 and Tonyblade!!!

16. tonyblade

tonyblade Active Member

You pair were the ones causing trouble on the cabbie thread to, if you got something to say then say it if not stop being keyboard warriors the pair of you are PATHETIC.

Oh so Im now been told i can't comment on your threads eh! Unbelievable. And i was causing trouble commenting on cabbie was I ? Just the sort of response I would expect from you! Oh and just for your information I don't like bad feeling and I'm not sad either. I'm no 20 year old geeky kid playing on a pc either, so show some respect please. To me in lots of your replys you come across as though your oppinion is the only one that matters, others are wrong when they question you or say something you don't like, ( give there thoughts) but it's ok for you to have a dig at people and put sarky comments about only wanting cbr stuff on this forum. What a joke. (eg gsxr stickers on your. Blade) I'm a member of two other forums and this troll stupidness jd and you put up is stupid. But hey your opinion right! You've got your little sidekicks now so I'll expect them coming on. And seen as you don't want me commenting on your threads I'll think about that one.

17. tonyblade

tonyblade Active Member

Sorry double post.

#77 tonyblade, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  18. Benn The Pig

Didnt say not to just prefer it if you didnt, when all you do is dig and snipe, your sly!!

I'll show respect where its due and in your case it certainly is not!!!!

And I am alittle confused as to how I come accross that my opinion is the only one that matters, I simply give my opinion as I see things, its my opinion thats all I have never made out that my opinion is moe important than anyone elses I like to listen to people who obviously know what they are talking about like arthur and craig!!! If you have got the wrong end of the stick then that is unfortunate but it is that you have got the wrong end of the stick and nothing else!!!

19. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

the net is a great place but I find it difficult to get my view across without hoping others don't get the wrong end of the stick.

Shall we just leave it be for now chaps.

it's almost Christmas and all that

• Like Like x 1
  20. Benn The Pig

I can assure you it will definitely be the last from I hoped it'd been dropped yesterday, couldn't help but comment today.
    I apologise if I have upset anyone it was not intent I simply wanted to meet like minded people and help out where I could. This has obviously not been the case and I have been taken totally out if context, and I have obviously totally misread the point of the forum !!!