Fireblade 2009 £5800

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by Dannyb, Feb 4, 2016.

1. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Ironic mate that I only wanted £5500 for it. I paid £5490 for it almost a 12 month earlier, got the wheels and footrests powder coated at around £200, exhaust and shock replaced, found a set of almost new tyres for it just before it went for £80 and left the HEL lines (£60) and Motografix stickers on it (£54) when it went. I also purchased a LH engine case as there were like stone chips on mine which was a further £60.

So in a year I'd lost around £800-£900 really. I was happy enough due to the time year though and I was desperate to get the STR below as I fancied something different. The blade thus far though has been the best bike I have owned including R1, Daytona 955i, Speed Triple, Mille R, Gixer K3 1000 and K5 1000 and early blades. Get one, you won't be disappointed.
    Find the cleanest you can and don't stress about mileage if your budget can't stretch to a mint low miler. The wheels let mine down when I got it along with the rear shock and piss poor quality standard exhaust. Fixed for £100 for wheel powder coat and £50 for a zero mile RR10 shock and £50 for a zero mile RR10 exhaust.

[​IMG]