Game Console Advice

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nigelrb, Dec 15, 2018.

1. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

I've got a PS3 in the loft you can have Nigel for the cost of the postage if you're interested? Think there's 2 controllers with it but no games as I sold them all seperatly. I used to play lots of F1 games on it and they are very good. The bike games on it are alright. Never tried sbk x though as muffking has suggested.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

3. Robbie

Robbie Active Member

I would say go for a PS4 and Ride 3, IOM TT game is Ok but frustrating, which makes the game last longer, but it is still frustrating.

4. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Thanks Robbie. Seems a mixed bag of opinion between PS4 and X Box, which, I guess, is to be expected with personal preferences based on experiences.

As you can see from the post above, @CharlieR85 has made a most generous offer. Given that I'm making a comeback to the gaming scene I think it is more than appropriate to start with that. I have noted the last Moto GP for PS 3 is 2015, and there would be advancements with both the PS4 and X Box since that. If I become a truly deft hand with PS3 and decide to buy a later Moto GP 18 in which Cal Crutchlow does not crash (is that possible?) I can upgrade later. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. dgr

dgr Active Member

I suspect this is a loss leader to make you subconsciously more inclined to buy his bike. :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. CharlieR85

CharlieR85 Elite Member

Hahahaha!!!!!

Can a man not pass on a nice gesture at this time of year without being accused of underhand tactics!? Hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. nigelrb

nigelrb Elite Member

Maybe, but if you only knew how much stress this has caused me by having to reorganise my polishing cloth shelf to fit the PS3, I can not even THINK of another bike at present:(.