Garage Broken Into - Motocross Bike Stolen

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bikeracer1098, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

2. red5

red5 Well-Known Member

More of my hard earned going to support these Pond life scumbags! :mad:

3. Bikeracer1098

I've been given a heads up that these guys are back doing their magical trick of making MX bikes disappear from locked garages and sheds. Please spread the word and post up pictures of these guys so everyone knows who to look out for.

Motorbike thefts gang targeted eBay sellers - Get Hampshire

4. red5

red5 Well-Known Member

What no porridge? :eek:

5. Scott

Scott Active Member

Hope they get what they deserve one day. See ur on the cutters also mate

6. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Rich be careful if it is people from this list of names, one of the names is the same surname as the 4 that kept taking mine. It's a known gypsy name and they are known for quite nasty violance and generally have no respect for anything or anyone!
    Give me a shout when your free and we will visit the areas I suggested but I would def keep in a group of 4 as a minimum

7. Bikeracer1098

8. GBCS

GBCS Active Member

About 8 years ago I lost 4 motocross bikes in one night.
    The scene of crime officer that attended warned me, they will be back !
    a. because they expect you to replace the stolen items, and b. they saw my blade, but never touched it.
    Despite beefing up security, they were back three months to the day. They didn't get the blade, as I made two huge ground anchors at work, unfortunately by the time they realised that, they had snapped the steering lock, breaking the lugs on the frame, and hence writing a 12 month old bike off.
    Within 24 hours of the first robbery, I had found out who did it, and advised the police. I was told that the police knew when these scumbags were out of jail, as crime went through the roof, no items were recovered, and no one was arrested - drawer your own conclusions.
    A guy I worked with heard a whisper that my 6 month old KTM 525 EXC that had been fully supermoto'd, was being offered for sale in a pub by the druggies for £300 !

#28 GBCS, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  9. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

10. Bikeracer1098

Here are the cunts who stole my Honda CRF450, berm hunting them down for the past few weeks.
    They operate as a Gang of Four and have stolen around £500,000 of motocross & enduro bikes during the past three months since Michael Redfords was released from prison.

They have now upped they game by assaulting a Hampshire Police Officer while he was trying to arrest them.

Manhunt begins after three men flee police (From Basingstoke Gazette)

11. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Shared for you rich, best I can do :(

• Like Like x 2
  12. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

There's an article in Basingstoke gazette about 3 lads slealing bikes from camberley and asaulting a cop and flying up the a30 to basingstoke, has pics and names if that helps you out ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Just noticed you posted a link already

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bikeracer1098

That's the cunts who stole my bike.

They will be paying for it

Here a link to Hampshire Police Facebook page, have a read of the comments which people have posted including some of Redfords previous gang members

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153010808461341&id=22018596340

#34 Bikeracer1098, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  15. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Just reading some of those comments from the apologists makes my blood boil, they ain't fecking lads, they are grown men and criminals, what are some of these tossers on, just hope they get their property lifted and house damaged, might just work a bit of reality into their brains, and then maybe they will stop defending scum like this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bikeracer1098

The comments are from their friends and family.

However there is a comment from CROOK Dos'SANTOS saying it OK to assault the Police. In the guys FB profile he's got a comment asking anybody who wants to earn £££ for doing shall we say very little to contact him - dodgy fucker

Crook Dos'santos
    13 January at 13:20 ·
    Hu wants to earn a quick buck for doin sutin real quick $$ inbox asap
    Like · · Share
    Tori McGonnell likes this.

ProfitBoy Lz inbox
    13 January at 13:21 · Like

Liam Eaton Wag1 ak
    13 January at 13:57 · Like

Dee Rico Reekz
    13 January at 14:04 · Like

https://www.facebook.com/crook.dossantos?fref=nf&pnref=story

#36 Bikeracer1098, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  17. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Thats just it, if someone takes from them they cry and moan like a baby! These people are low life scum, I WILL NOT have them near, on or around my property!!!! IF I see them I will take action to hold or remove them from my space!!! Learn the face's as IF they are near your belongings they are only eyeing up a way to get it!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

I fucking HATE low life's like that!! , I know when I was a nipper my brothers & I were a bit of a handful for my mum, we were known to the local plod but we never did anything like this however last year my garage got turned over , they took 2 mini moto bikes, tools, satnav,s out of the garaged wife's car ( never needed to lock it in the garage ) and they had my Blades keys away which were hidden in the garage ( stupid I know ) , I put the word out I was more than not happy.....2 nights later the keys were put through my letterbox . I then phoned the plod and gave em a few addresses ..........needless to say I got the mini motos back .......................21 year old with a tag was getting the kids to steal for him for pocket money or a bit of green .......council have evicted his family and prolly someone else has the cunt living near them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Where we both live its a case of, the more light fingers they have, the worse the problem. So simple mathematics say its 20% more likely we will be affected in East Anglia.

• Like Like x 1