Grantham

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Carl, May 31, 2011.

1. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

Well?

2. GSP

GSP Active Member

I can very rarel do weekday evenings :( I don't work in the UK during the week and on the odd occasion I do it's down in London. If anyone wants to head out on a weekend though let me know :D

3. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I'm up for that but not this week, its my wedding anniversary and I wouldn't dare go out!!

4. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

Me too. For my wedding anniversary, my wife has paid for a trackday for me. She's a good 'un.

5. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

Another great ride out tonight, 110 mile round trip via Willingham Woods. Tyres are showing age after just 800 miles. Looks like I'll need a new set before long.

6. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Took your advice and tried the road between Bardney and Wragby - Wragby to Willingham woods. Not too many there but lets face it the weather was'nt good tonight. Bike got wet for the first time. Enjoyed the road, bit bumpy but fun, need to know the road better to get the most out of it. I will take the route again in the near future, let you know when. A few blades there but none with the forum stickers?

7. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

Nice one. A sunny Sunday or Wednesday are the best times. I'm off there tomorrow for a blast. I now know an even better way to go taking in the very best roads Lincolnshire has to offer. Tonight off to Corby Glen with a few lads for an alternative spin.

8. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

Thew........hot one today. 30 degrees here in Lincolnshire. Went to Willingham Woods today via the Lincolnshire TT course. Would you believe it, there were about 6-7 Repsol blades parked around. Common as muck. :)

9. GSP

GSP Active Member

There was 5 at Pidcock Honda in Nottingham today in the car park at one point.

Common as muck... Because they are the best colour, popularity doesn't lie lol.

10. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

They are a great colour. But It would not make me happy to be the same. I like to be different. But they are common now and that is a fact, a bit like a shell suit or white tracky bottoms and burberry caps :) :) .

#30 Hondo, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011