Honda dealers invited to head office

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by honda.ima, Oct 11, 2013.

1. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Been looking at the new spec high end Superleggera, it does not show the full details until the 18th but maybe Honda are talking about how they will deal with a twin that clocks in somewhere round 160Kg wet! and has around 220BHP at the wheel!!! I've been silenced on the numbers :(

Shame it's cost is off the scale too! £10,800 deposit and then £55,000 to pay, invite only!

It has the most amazing list of alloys used to make it possible and with out a doubt will be off the scale ride wise! Uses Mg, Al, Ti, C, Li, and W some of the finest materials know to man!

#21 arthurbikemad, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Expensive but sounds amazing.

As for the new blade. They got to do something in the next year or 2 to keep up it's the ZX10. 1199, BMW1000rr etc... Let's hope they don't change th looks to much just give it a few more toys or more important. More BHP not that it needs it at all

3. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

God knows what Honda are up too but unless they get a move on people will go elsewhere. People are trying to work out why Ducati have made this super expensive Panni, whatever the reason it will change the game and set the bar HIGH! Hondas RCV rep will not seem much more money over this and a Desmo will seem like a bargin! Blades and R1s are the price of a padock stand compared to these, there has to be a market for them much like supercars and when you think about bikes like the MV F4 CC at £75,000 they sell too, maybe only to serious collectors and enthusiasts but even though I'd never afford such joys I guess it gives us something to aim for if we win the lotto..

Tip, you win the lotto and are asked what bike sir, answers: MV F4 CC, Superleggera, D16RR, NR750 and so on.. Ha Ha.