Honda NSX officially reveealed in Detroit today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Beckers, Jan 12, 2015.

1. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Been on a few times with mine, they load you on the plane 1st and carry your bags for you too, you will just have to take me with you and I can show you all the tricks lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. scooby

scooby Elite Member

been on a plane quite a few times on crutches,no probs as long as you can bend you knee

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Yup, 'walked' myself straight on the plane with crutches and leg in half cast. No one said a word.

The stewardess loaded my crutches for me and some dude opened the over head and they fell out and smashed some bird on the head as she rushed to stand up / join the que to get off, she (IMO) completely over reacted and burst into tears and screamed the place down to which the stewardess apologised and I went on my way rather awkwardly lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. scooby

scooby Elite Member

they do tell you to be carefull when opening the over head lockers,i would have donked her again,properly gave her something to cry about :)

5. Beckers

Beckers Elite Member

Thanks guys, don't want to miss the show and will give me something to aim for ( not other passengers heads)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

If she was fit I'd of hit her with the other pole!! Mile high here we come lol

• Like Like x 2