Honda Trackers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dainesefreak, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Bikeboy

Bikeboy Active Member

I dad my gixxer nicked from outside a hotel on the 3rd June.i know that if I had a tracker on it I'd have been able to follow it in that circumstance...the alarm and immob did morni g to stop then..

2. Naz

Naz Active Member

The Datatool Trackking one which I have has a app which you go into to tell you where your bike is, it’s only a couple of meters out from the exact location but there’s no ping ponging messages to get the location.

You need something that is going to alert you soon as your bike has been moved even a slight bit, That at least gives you the chance to either get to your bike before it’s gone or to follow it before it gets to far away from you.

What’s the point of a system that doesn’t do jack until you message it? You go bed at night, have a lye in, don’t get up till late cause your feeling lazy as #### then decide to go for a ride but ohh shit :eek:my bike ain’t there! Let me message it to find out where it is! :rolleyes:Then your u get a message back if your lucky saying it’s just left Dover! :(

3. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

• Like Like x 1