It's not just me is it..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BLAGGERS, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ColinBR

ColinBR God Like

Time to slow down me thinks mate

2. BLAGGERS

BLAGGERS Well-Known Member

I dont seem to be able to. I guess i'm just one o them. Steve plater and dean thomas both told me years ago, sell the road bike and either get a track bike or race. Too old for option 2 now tho. Lol. 43.

3. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

When I bought my second blade all I could think about was crashing my confidence went and every time I put the bike away I felt like I'd survived.

I was riding slow to bot going mad u just had no trust in other road users and just lost the enjoyment of riding so I sold up!

Then every time I heard a bike u used to nearly snap my neck looking at it until the want for two wheels got that bad I bought another nine and ain't looked back since!

I'm definately trying to give road riding up though and focus on track only

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Don't ever give up the road mate!! Thats a sense of freedom, you can't get anywhere... Just don't go at it, leave it for the track.

I'd go racing tomorrow if I had the cash, even do the roads, risk wouldn't bother me! But still would have to have a road bike... Nothing like heading out all day on a Sunday with the boys.... Or heading down to south of France, it's the best break from reality possible...

#24 Jimbo Vills, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 1