London Winter Warmer

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Freedom of choice, Jan 13, 2013.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe in that London it was 'shanks, but we don't consider it's going home time without a good, old fashioned witch burning or a castle mobbing.

2. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

We had a couple of no shows, but it was a really nice pleasant evening, good food, nice wine, good company and a bit of banter. Shame L had a bit of bad news on her phone but being a trooper kept it to herself until the end as she knew it would piss me off and spoil the evening. Hope you all made it home in one piece and remember what happens on tour stays on tour!

The capitals CCTV managed to pick up at least two of you on the way home:

3. Freedom of choice

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

That's definitely Lambeth in the Platinum blonde wig, but I have to say David, lonely man staggering through the streets...more than a passing resemblance to you mate. Works in a suit and tie, hard man buzz cut hair...

I just hope Alex wasn't woken this morning by the sound of the 6:45 New York Virgin Jumbo climbing out over Slough.

5. lambeth longshanks

lambeth longshanks Active Member

Omg! So embarrassing! You rumbled me, Ken! I deliberately kept my back to the camera but my voice gave me away, didn't it? Can't believe my bum looks so big in that dress. Gutted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

haha. no chance of me hearing anything going over. in fact didnt even hear alarm.its always a good idea when charging phone to actually switch on the plug socket. had mad dash to meet my brother at 10.am with a barely charged phone all day! getting old is not a lot of fun:) great night out and many thanks again to freedom for organising.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Freedom of choice

No it can’t be me; I would never go south of the river after dusk. Not even pissed with Longshanks holding my hand.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lambeth longshanks

lambeth longshanks Active Member

Cheek! Life begins south of the river!

9. Freedom of choice

The After life maybe !

Sent from Freedom's Hellberry