Mallory Park July 28th

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by Muffking, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Edy

Edy Member

Good point, as the video posted by Muff shows the GSXR riders shortcomings, impatience, total lack of regard and not being able to read the track safely. Anyone that has rode Mallory will know there is plenty of room to pass round Gerard’s.. Its inexcusable in my book. It’s a trackday, not a race.Accidents happen but ffs, you know there going to tip in so leave it till mid corner, exit.
    I watched the late David Jeffries, awesome rider, riding the mountain on mad Sunday, it’s on YouTube on Duke videos if anyone is interested. His riding etiquette is second to none with regard to other bikers. Waits patiently for them to move over before continuing his ride. Bit off topic but the whole riding etiquette made me think of him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Good news.
    5 hours in Lincoln A&E, but the X-Rays came back with no broken bones, so they reckon around 1 month and I should be back in action. That just about works for me.:)

• Like Like x 7
  3. Trackit

Trackit Active Member

That is good news, I slide down the track at Oulton Park at 80mph and saw my life flash in front of me, luckily I was just badly bruised which took about 3 weeks to sort.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Trackit

Trackit Active Member

Nice "Trackday addicts" write up, seems to have drawn a lot of attention.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ritchierich

Ritchierich Well-Known Member

Bloody hell @Muffking , just been reading about this on the Facebook Track Addicts group. He has been named and shamed on there, plus given the name of the "Mallory Murderer", as there was a picture of his garage with the comment "Track Watch out CB500 wankers, I'm coming for you." Totally poor riding on his part and he never came over to see how you were either. Send the video footage to MSV because on their "Must Watch" safety video it mentions "No overtaking when the rider in front is tipping in", totally out of order. This is one of the reasons I do the James Whitham days, max 20 on track and instruction.
    Hope you get well soon mate.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Muffking

Muffking God Like

Cheers. I had 5 hours to kill while I was in A&E so I wrote my thoughts on my phone and sent it to a mate. Looks like he might have sent it on.It seems that the guy who knocked me off also posted a video of him crashing at the same place earlier that day. He also has a video of him running on at the Cadwell Park straight. It seems this guy can go fast on the long straights, but then shits himself when the corner comes up rapidly and I was his target :eek:

7. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

Sounds like the guy needs banning from fast group

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

FTFY, why inflict his disregard for others on Inters or Novices

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

Well he rides like a novice it seems, fast straight and can't corner... Sorry to any novice riders here
    But yes I would like the twat banned from all track days really, sounds like a menace to all...

• Agree Agree x 3