Manchester city 7 Norwich 0

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Nov 2, 2013.

1. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Thanks Giv, no prob mate. Saddest thing is, Match of the Day is the highlight of the week, when bike racing is not on, how sad is that !

Must remember to get a life.:)

2. exfire

exfire Elite Member

The ABS quip was cruel, very funny though.

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I would rather buy tickets for X factor or watched Eastenders and i would only do that if my life was in danger :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. exfire

exfire Elite Member

You need help Remal, XFactor is not so bad..............but Eastenders !!! that is extreme.:eek:

5. exfire

exfire Elite Member

I like watching many types of sport, but draw a line to watching golf, I just can't see the ball most of the time and watching them walk around just makes me tired.

Norwich is the closest Premiership club to me, but next season they will be the closest first division club. I just love taking the mick out of the locals here who mainly support the Canaries. Having said that, I can only brag about my team for a short while as it will not be long before we self destruct and fall from top of the premiership.

6. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

I once found myself just around the corner from Man City s stadium when a American tourist stopped and asked me....... "Do you know the way to Manchester City Football Ground".....??
    "Yes" I replied "Its just round the corner, but if your going to watch the match and need a ticket there will be a long queue and a short queue......just make sure you join the short one" !

"why" he asked "what's the long queue for" ??

I replied "That's for the chip shop" !!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Ha ha ha .......

8. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Arsehole lol ....;)

9. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

You did in a private message :D you sent me :)

10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I am gutted my Citeh baiting comment did not fire the lads up.....about as much fight as their team displays some weeks...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

11. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Shut up don't tell everyone