Mirror glass cracked! Replacement? or new mirror?

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by rr8bladey, Nov 9, 2014.

1. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

I have two brand new right and left mirrors the skeleton like. they have the stalks and the glass just not the back or the indicator bits £50 for the pair ono

2. Toth

Toth New Member

RRbladey will have em but good luck getting him to pay

3. offmynut

offmynut New Member

Hi...(sry to bother u but) i dont suppose u still have that left mirror do u? I just need the glass

4. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

I still have both. £30 for the left.

5. offmynut

offmynut New Member

Kool :) so do u wanna PM me bank details or paypal account...

6. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

7. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

What an absolute wanker @rr8bladey to do this to someone. I've only had good experiences on here thus far but then I am something of a regular on here these days.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Abb

Abb Active Member

Is this still available or has the other forum member bought it??
    Cheers

9. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

Its still available. He hasnt got back to me. Do the pair for £55 delivered

10. Abb

Abb Active Member

You have Pm.
    Thanks again

11. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

Dunno where that PM is mate but its not in my inbox. Call me. 07921 849 076

12. Abb

Abb Active Member

Have paid via PP for the LHS as described above.
    Cheers
    Abb

13. Abb

Abb Active Member

Hi Barry, can you confirm all is ok?? Have messaged, payment has been confirmed.

14. Abb

Abb Active Member

@brg1000 please could you going acknowledge any of my text messages or posts on here?? You visited this site earlier today, have received my text messages, so by not replying, I cannot help but think I have just been scammed! Please prove me wrong!!

15. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

Public post like that mate you can F off. Have your money back.

#35 brg1000, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  16. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

Let me get one thing straight. This little sh it sends me one message asking did I get his message. Yes I did. Telling me what I already knew. I agreed to sell him a LHS Balde mirroor. because I didnt reply he comes off with this boll ox. He can F off. Money refunded. Dont ever publically ridicule me like that again the little sh it

17. Abb

Abb Active Member

Good morning to you too Barry. Just so you can see it from someone else's perspective. I contact you via text messages and apologise, explaining I cannot call due to my location as I have no phone signal only wifi (as per your request on this forum post 31), to which you reply immediately, requesting payment. The minute I send the payment, I inform you I have done so. Maybe expecting a message in return out of common courtesy to acknowledge receipt, was an error on my behalf. I then send you another message just to confirm what I have paid for, so there is no misunderstanding, as you had both left and right for sale. Again, I receive no reply, albeit my messages have been 'delivered'.
    So ok, maybe its the wifi signal for the phone (which I know its not, as everyone else I message is getting my messages including other forum members!), so I post on the forum asking you if you are receiving any of them....still no acknowledgement.
    So ok, maybe you don't visit the forum that often and haven't read my posts, er nope, I see you have been on and just not bothered replying. I then post again saying you have not responded and believe I may MAY have been scammed outlining my reasons for doing so.

Oddly enough you seem to acknowledge that post and retort with obscenities. Strange how you have concluded my age and build purely from this forum. Furthermore, you do yourself no favours hurling abuse at fellow members from behind your keyboard, of which you know NOTHING about.
    I have no issues with posting our text message conversation on this forum if you would like me to do so on your behalf, however I thought I would save you from the embarrassment.

I have only had positive experiences on this forum in the short time I have been here, and bought several items from fellow members and found them to be nothing but helpful, informative, courteous and polite, as I think most people realise ANY transaction on here is based upon trust, as you may never meet that person in the flesh, unfortunately this seems to be a factor that you have failed to consider. :rolleyes:

18. brg1000

brg1000 Active Member

Yes TRUST you say. Well you compromised my trust by suggesting you had been ripped off. No you take yourself off and do whatever you do. I dont wanna hear any more of your boll ox mate. As for size big sh it little sh it makes no difference to me. Take that how you like.

19. julestys

julestys Active Member

I need a left side mirror if you still have it

20. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

If anyone would like to discuss how they feel about someone please keep this to a Private PM and no on the public open forum.