Moto GP Jerez thread. May contain spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Remal, Apr 26, 2012.

1. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

early days, give them a bit of time.

2. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

Admittedly, Ellison does look like a fish out of water.

3. Carlosoul

Carlosoul Active Member

Rossi to go to WSB, the only way now I think

4. bongo

bongo Active Member

Nearly all of the top 10 are out of contract at the end of this year. Rossi will have a lot of leverage, and is still the boss of the paddock, no matter who is beating him. He is Rossi!

5. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

It must be raining this morning as rossi is currently 2nd in morning warm up lol.
    Think he will get on the podium if its a wet race and i dont see him throwing it away this year as he knows its his only chance

6. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

Drying track with quite a few wet places, they were all out on wets, stoner did one lap and parked it, saving his wets apparently

7. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

BBC are showing it on the HD channel. As long as the #%^*ing snooker doesn't take more than 10 minutes to finish.

8. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

race was OK, better than the last but still not as fun as I was hoping. still loosing faith with my fav rider. 9h FFS

cracking ride by Cal

9. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

Its bad for rossi but even worse for spies as that bike IS competative. It shows how bad the ducatis are, with the exeption of spies ducati would have filled the bottom 4 places

10. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

Crutchlow and Lorenzo team mates next year?? With Bradley smith getting the tech 3 ride next year either cal or dovi will have to make way!

11. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

I know its already a done deal but i think bringing smith into the premier class is a big mistake. surely it should be scott reading getting the chance

12. exfire

exfire Elite Member

+1 on what Fez said. Scott rode a good race today, especially early on. Bradley I think will struggle this season, on current performance I just can't see him on a MOto GP bike and in all honesty, I don.t think he deserves the ride, as nice a lad as he seems.

Stoner, what a gem of a racer he is. Cal, the guy did exceptional, nice to see a Brit who is really contending for top places.

13. exfire

exfire Elite Member

+1 on what Fez said. Scott rode a good race today, especially early on. Bradley I think will struggle this season, on current performance I just can't see him on a MOto GP bike and in all honesty, I don.t think he deserves the ride, as nice a lad as he seems.

Stoner, what a gem of a racer he is. Cal, the guy did exceptional, nice to see a Brit who is really contending for top places.

14. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

I agree, great ride by redding today, haven't Ducati got eyes on him and smith isn't ready for moto gp in my opinion, not really proven himself in moto 2 yet!

15. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

i checked my phone for the football updates while at knockhill, right across the bottom of the website "stoner holds on to win at jerez" bollocks!! still i quite enjoyed wathcing it when i got in. racing is much better and closer than last year.