Motogp Mugello Tickets

Discussion in 'Touring' started by RepsolPaul, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Hi RepsolPaul
    Have your tickets come through yet, I have the confirmation email, just waiting for the tickets now

2. Dunner

Dunner New Member

Hi Shameless, I got an email last week stating that my ticket would be posted on the Tuesday 13th of May, so here's hoping .

3. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

When mine arrive I will post the seat numbers, we can have a trackside beer.

4. Dunner

Dunner New Member

perfect thanks, I'll do the same. Really lookin forward to it now ,I have started packing.

5. RepsolPaul

RepsolPaul Well-Known Member

Yep, tickets come Friday, no problems, will post seat no later.

Are you all camping at the circuit too. ?

So much to organise and it seems to of whizzed around so soon too, list of things to buy and do to the bike still !!

6. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Not camping, I'm staying in Art Hotel, Milano, Florence. Tickets haven't arrived yet, I will contact them tomorrow. Luggage sorted can't wait!

7. julestys

julestys Active Member

me too looking forward to it
    although I usually go to Lemans and get wet, so watch out Assen your turn for rain

8. Moily

Moily Active Member

Not sure if you've been before, but there's a few options you can take to get to the track from the centre of Florence.

Last year we got the train up for the Qualy on Saturday from Florence central station to San Piero a Sieve and then quick bus journey up to the track so we could drink. If you're on the eastern side of the circuit then you can get off at the next stop at Borgo San Lorenzo. You can also get a bus directly from Florence to the track apparently but we didn't use that.

Sunday is a bit of a nightmare for traffic as the single-lane roads are heaving as you'd expect so we rode up on the 'Blade which is fantastic as the ride up to Scarperia from Florence is nice and you can ride straight in, through the camping and park right next to the main grandstand, for free too. It means not getting caught up in the traffic exiting the track afterwards so you can get back to Florence in a decent time.

9. RepsolPaul

RepsolPaul Well-Known Member

Can't wait til I go next Tuesday, be better if I could stand up straight, my back is killing
    me !!!

Been to the osteopath twice a week for the last month, but still working as normal isn't helping I think, going to give it 4 days rest and hopefully that helps.

Or anyone with a good remedy ??

Hopefully with a happy ending lol

10. stevecbr

stevecbr Member

I booked mine through the motobooking site also you can log on to where other people have been there and where they have sat and where is the best view for what you want ,ive used this site three times before and will continue to use them as if I look on the race track im going to and pick my seats early enough I can have what seat I want ie number row etc,I allways have a top row seat on the end as you can stand behind them and your not squished between two massive blokes stopping you breathing .I also book hotel as camping is more stuff to carry and the hotels are cheep and have proper beds and showers etc. im 45yrs old my camping days are far behind me lolol

11. stevecbr

stevecbr Member

but I would ride or even do the chunnel the cost of shipping the bikes is a no no for me I enjoy riding as much as possible that's the idea