New Laptop?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sinewave, Mar 20, 2015.

1. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Anyway back on Topic!

Looking at spending a Max of £500 as I have a £3K pc with Galactical storage and more processing power than I'll ever need so this Laptop is really just for Bike software use and gen surfing and watching the Bike racing in the Garden over the summer months so screen size, resolution and anti glare are key so I guess that means a Matt screen.

Just thought that as it'll be used outside a fair bit that the Thinkpads are more robust than the more Media/Gaming oriented models?

2. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

Rights fella..........I,ve got the multiplexer for DAS and all the leads just need the program and someone to install , i,ve got the full Xentry kit but won't do cars as well .

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

4. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Copied the Full program off the portable HDD that it came on and used it direct from the Laptop.

Full prog including WIS is over 60Gb, you're welcome to a copy if I had a way to send it 2 U?

5. Alblade

Alblade God Like

Other option... Easter sales round the corner and always deals to be had, but the i5 one at £320 looks fairly reasonable to me

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Spec wise it is Al but have had 3 Dells in the past and sumats always fell off or creaked etc, they always feels cheap and plasticky to me