next mods suggestions

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by skinso, Jun 24, 2011.

1. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

They had loads of free play both up a d down and the brake lever came back loads before the brakes started to apply. I think the pivot that the master cylinder rod slots into was drilled too deep.

Also didn't like the square shape of them and they weigh a ton

Not a fan.

2. skinso

skinso Active Member

picked the bike up tonight and WOOHOO what a noise the shifter makes ripping up the gears,and the pcv totally changes the bike, bike takes off like a rocket, engine braking going down gears or rolling of throttle is greatly reduced.

have thursday booked of work so will get a good test on it then, coast road to ballycastle is sounding good to me

3. Clemo809

Clemo809 Active Member

Ohlins rear shock all the way !!!!!

Get it set up right and it is awesome.

4. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

That's my next mod.

5. skinso

skinso Active Member

Right have been thinking about turning my yoshi r77 slipon into a full system, can this be done?

6. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Well you can get a full yoshi system which i guess is just a slip on with a set of yoshi headers.I may be wrong thou as iv never seen the headers for sale alone

From what iv read the honda headers are very good and the power gain difference between a slip on and a full system is only a few HP