Now the suns out....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jimbo Vills, Jul 24, 2012.

1. samuk

samuk Well-Known Member

i ride daily to work and back - i have changed my routes to be little longer over the last few days...

saying that its meant to be raining Sunday afternoon!

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

well will be meeting a good mate at the Aust services on the M48 before the old bridge then over to wales for the evening for some fun on the bikes. best part about a weekend evening is other than the traffic on the Mway it's going to be quiet

thinking about it tomorrow night would be better with the Olympics starting

3. vino

vino New Member

No riding for me :mad: Mixture of babysitting every night last & this week. Saturday I'll be ironing & packing & Sunday I'll be on me hols for 2 weeks

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

what a bumma.... :)

5. vino

vino New Member

It's a tough old life.

Up at 3:45am to drop the car off at Gatwick for 5am, then flight at 7am. I'll have my lilly whiteness burning on the beach, by the time you lot are sopping for lunch on the rideout!

6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Managed to convert my leathers into a Ken shaped sauna last night just running to the petrol station, which if I stood on the roof of the house I could probably see. I'm not moaning about the weather, I'm just saying, is all. Tonight I'll be creating a more, consistent airflow over my streamlined torso on a quick wazz down the seaside, hopefully to buy Jay a coffee, or something more refreshing at Paignton bike night.

I'm off next week but have to play a cautious game as I point blank refused to go away for the week, so announcing that I'm going out on the bike will have to be part of a longer game. Something I can twist into it being as much a chore for me as it is for her. Or, off the back of statements like "Mum want's to take us out to lunch" (code for me having to drive to pick her up, take her there and back and having to waste the rest of the afternoon in her company because, apparently, pulling up outside her house, opening the door and sitting there revving the engine is bad form). The correct and safe resonse to which is "fcuk that. I'm going out on the bike".

7. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

Went out for a couple of hours wednesday evening, across the Mendips, into Burington then back thru Cheddar gorge, back across the mendips then home. Ride over was shit as the sun was just at that hite. Also had some friends along for the ride.

[​IMG]

8. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

Just another cafe between Sandwich and Deal that's open on a Wednesday night, gets all sorts - hogs, rats, fighters, classics and sports bikes. Gets quite packed some nights with loads riding on from 'H's', a variety of roads between (and the tea's cheaper).