Off Bike shopping friday

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I know not the best pick of Denzil. lee's off to Yovil Bransons in the next week taking a test ride on the R1 and blade. I know which one he will get in the end

2. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Some nice bikes there Remal, I would have had trouble walking away from the Suzuki.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Yeah the RGV is one of my future Garage desires, that or an Aprilia 250

4. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Both are nice bikes, would love either or both of course :)

5. Alblade

Alblade God Like

If he has a proper test ride on the R1 after the Blade I would almost put money on buying the R1 - decat pipe and a set of cans from PipeWorx or Quill / Beowulf will be about £500 - £600 depending on finish of cans.

Used R1's were going for very low money but have def. picked up again now - read somewhere (FastBikes I think) that a minor spring change on front forks on the Traction control bikes (the newer ones) has really helped. Its a Marmite bike - one mate tested my R1 and handed keys back after about 10 miles. Another said 'its just the fastest accelerating thing I've ridden - its unbelievable' (and he has a choice of bikes with extra buttons and blue coloured lights you can't see till its too late..)

ColinBR and ShineySideUp tried it in Scotland and found it spacious and plush with tons of grunt at all revs - be interested in verdict

6. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

he's going for a test ride of both but he's heading towards the blade now more so.

Just said he needs to ride both to see what he likes