Operation Blackness... My winter build...

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Blackness, Jan 24, 2015.

1. lambchops

lambchops Elite Member

LOL yeah I think it's legendary now around these parts :)

Bike is getting there, next weekend I hope! :)

2. FirebladeRR

FirebladeRR Active Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

In which case G I'll leave them. Should sell quickly.

4. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

Chop chop Mr Chop ;)

5. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

I like that fella. Apart from the inane drivel at the start :p, I just wanted to see it going. Nicely done ;)

Sweet ride fella.

7. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

"Inane drivel", that was the term i was looking for :D
    Cheers dude

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

9. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

Cheers hun... I think o_O...
    Was gonna do a talky ride out one, but think i'll just stick to riding like a fool and playing tunes :cool:

10. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

You should think about a 'Blackness Rides Britain' next :D
    Am liking the new Avatar... I wondered where Yorick had got to! ......or is it the last car driver that cut you up :D

11. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

Thats not a bad idea hun, but then i don't want to risk boring anyone with my monotonous witterings !
    I could start off with "Blackness Rides the Island" A biking guide to bad tarmac and people that don't know how to indicate !

Or is this just a cunning plan to lure me to Northernville or wherever it is you reside so you get to meet the man himself ;) haha !?

Nah, that wasn't Yorick... He wasn't a friend... And i didn't know him very well :D

12. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Aaaa damn youve seen thru my cunning plan :D however, I was thinking that you could have fun making the music pertinent to where you were on your Tour de Brittania!
    Bit of Beatles thru the Mersey.....YMCA, Pet shop boys thru....well thru most a sarf a Watford gap I guess :D .....it could even be an album 'Blackness Rides' greatest motorcycling songs to ride to:)

13. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

I am actually loving this concept and your vision Lozzy !!

I could do a 5 day mission around the Country, meeting up with various members on route, and letting them show me their favourite local rides and filming it, with appropriate sound track... (then taking me out and getting me wrecked on there local tipple ;))

I will obviously start off in my extreme south and move up the east side of the country until i get to say our man Gilesy in Scotland and also a place i found called "Blackness Castle" :D , then back down the west, through Wales, down to Cornwall and back along until i get home again !
    I just need 5 members along the way willing to get Blackened and play along with my foolish behaviour :cool:

Pet Shop Boys will definitely not be happening tho hun, (i'll leave that level of campness to Lamb Chops :p), but i have got loads of serious riding anthems on the playlist ready to go !!

Hmmm... I can see it now ;)

14. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Loz, your idea of greatest motorcycling tunes and mine differs a little! Pet shop boys and YMCA!!! More like Foo fighters and three days grace.

15. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

I only put pet shop b cos I thought that's what our shandy sipping southern cousins liked to shake a leg to :D I'm a Deep Purple, White Stripes with a bit a Motown chucked in type a bit :)

16. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

17. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

Woh woh woh... Im not have that sweet cheeks ! "Shandy sipping southern cousins" :eek: !!

Blackness Rides vids have brought you toe tapping delights in the shape of; Royal Blood, ACDC, Soil, Kasabian, Black Label Society to name but a few... And i was considerate on your gentle ears, before i start on the Slipknot and Pantera trip ;)

Shandy sipper indeed... You'll be rethinking that quote after you've had me kicking at your door armed with a big bottle of Jager and a crack pipe :D

And sorry Exuptoy, but Foo Fighters and Three days grace aren't happening either dude... I ride a Fireblade, not a skateboard and the only way Dave Grohl is getting near one of my playlists is while drumming for Nirvana :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Ok, I though my usual Metallica and Rammstein may be a little too much.

Loz you may have just redeemed yourself with Deep Purple. ;)

19. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

Metallica is standard mate, and "Frantic" off of St Anger album nearly got used instead of Soil on my last vid, but I'm saving that for some Knee down action ;)

And, nah... Deep Purple really won't be getting a look in ! "Space Truckin" has a certain charm when I'm really stoned but not feeling anything else they've done, but i imagine my dad would have disagreed with that ! He mainly rammed Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, etc down my neck at an early age but i have to thank him for Sisters of Mercy :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blackness

Blackness Active Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1