Racefit growler black edition

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by sps170373, Oct 10, 2013.

1. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't think they do, but they are only about £20

2. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

They do come with 02 eliminator but unsure on price ? 08-11 seem to cost more that the 12 -13 pcv

3. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

I just picked up a Power commander 5 for my 2013 blade and there was one in the box, and instructions on fitting it, so I'd say yes they do come with them

4. scooboo81

scooboo81 Member

just ordered the pc5 from demon tweeks, eliminator was not included...it was an extra £19.
    £287 brand new, though this was quite a good price really.

5. JimGreen

JimGreen Active Member

Scooboo81 - Are you copying me....... LOL.

Will do some searching tonight on the web for maps. As it looks like we would probably be able to run the same map as our bike seem to have identical mods if your fitting an aftermarket filter and O2 Eliminator.

Personally......... If you look at the stock filter, it has a alloy mesh which fits over the filter. There is no real reason for this mesh being needed (Unless it gets damp and the paper filter starts to collapse). If you remove this mesh, you get a much better air flow into the inlets. Just take a look at it, and imagine all of the non perforated mesh being measured together, and it would close off about 20% of the filter area. If you remove this you get much better air flow, without having to spend a mint on an aftermarket filter.

6. scooboo81

scooboo81 Member

I'll have to take a look at that, I'll be doing all the work in one hit, quickshifter, growler and pc5......so I may as well change the filter whilst Im in there.