RAF Odiham Trackday Monday 2nd May 2011

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by slowr1der, Apr 25, 2011.

1. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

haha, i'm infront - thats what counts! When you get the Blade you'll bloody love it! It is harder to get it over in the corners though, I have an SRAD 750 which i find much quicker at turning.

Not many - i've only been riding 2 and a half years! That was the first time i was in a fast group so was a little scared at first i must say! But then once your in the groove it was fine. I think You, me, the red and white R6 and one of the Beemers were normally at the front.

No, not noticed other post yet...let me check...

2. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

I am not being disrespectful to the riders at Odiham but the majority of that fast group would be low to mid inters group at any mainstream trackday and i think there were one or two that would be too slow for the inters tbh. My 1st trackday at Odiham i chanced the fast group with my mate and we based our decision from our road riding, i think i had only done 1 trackday prior to my 1st Odiham trackday.

If you drop tour top yoke through the forks a bit more would that not help to make the steering a bit quicker?

3. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Hopefully see you there Rob i will post up a link on this site for the applications