rant alert

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fez.57, Mar 20, 2013.

1. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

no your right dave it bloody cant be right, normally stuff like this doesnt bother me but my bike has been sat in bits in my mechanics garage for 5 days now and i know he is getting a bit annoyed aswell, if they genuinly cant get me the loom before 16th april then i will just have to get him to put the bike back together and charge me god knows how much for doing naff all to it

2. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Arthur is there much else to go wrong with a used unit?

#22 Andrew, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  3. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

No and IMO the looms are very simple Id love to see Fez loom, bet you it's just a pin popped back into the connector housing Ive seen it on others..

Im sure it's a simple typo on the invoice Ben never leaves someone without a shifter, please don't forget these are a RACE part and we all ride on last minuet dot com!!! He used to fast dispatch of items and has fixed people up MANY times before when they need things quick.

4. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

Firstly i must apologise for my rant at HM and it turns out it is not their fault at all, i have just sent ben a couple of emails and luckily i have had a reply straight away, my item was picked up by TNT on tuesday and should have been delivered today so it looks like all the blame lies with TNT on this 1 and not HM, ben has been very helpful and i would like to take back any negative comments i made about HM

BUT. . . . . . . . i can now say TNT are fooooking shite :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Yes Ben and HM are like I say used to race style support, 7 days a week 24hrs a day when the race season is on etc, they support top riders and teams right up to world class race series like Moto2 etc! Good luck Fez soon be back up and running and well worth the effort!

6. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Edit

#26 martinowen, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  7. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

My loom finally arrived today. it turned out that tnt actually sent my parcel to the wrong place and that is what caused the delay. i dropped the loom of at the bike shop and fingers crossed i should have her back tomorrow afternoon

8. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Cheers to the link for the quick shifter, I had a Bid and was the only bidder so got it for £250. :D

I'll need to get my Sato rearsets cleaned up and fitted so I'll know what length shift rod to get for setting it all up!

• Like Like x 1