Ride Out 06/10/2013 Calling all Northerners!!

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Garyb, Sep 27, 2013.

?

So where do you fancy?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2013.
  1. Hawes

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. WhiteHaven

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. CrossGates

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Tom68

Tom68 Active Member

I'll be ready to leave the shell garage at 9.

2. Honda 1

Honda 1 Member

Hi All,
    I`ve been off the radar for while :(
    Would like to tag along tomorrow...........it`s been a while.

Weather looks good :)

Cheers

Jon

3. Jase

Jase Elite Member

Well looks like I am ok for this tomorrow so hopefully see you all at lymm services at 8.45am:D

4. Tom68

Tom68 Active Member

Nice morning for it, bit chilly but the sun is out, Bouns.

5. Givover

Givover God Like

Well a great day was had by all ( except GaryB ) the organiser who managed to get himself lost ! So the turnout was Me ,Lee ,GaryB ,The Firebloke ,Jason ,Tom ,Kevin ,Alblade ,Jon ,Barney and MrsB met us at Crossgates .Many thanks to Lee for expert leadership Kevin who will be home about midnight will have some photos .Good fast ride and top weather good to see you all looking forward to some more .

• Like Like x 3
  6. Jase

Jase Elite Member

Yep another top day with top lads always have a laugh and hopefully get a few more rides in before summer shuts the gates .:D. Was good to meet Lee and Tom of here for the first time.:D

• Like Like x 3
  7. lee711

lee711 Active Member

Thanks Giv, and everyone. Had a really good day today, was a bit off my mojo to start but soon got back in the swing, Garyb ... stop going on your own little little jaunts. Lol. Hope you got home safe and the rest of the gang. Till the next one. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Si.

Si. God Like

Gutted i couldn't make this…got up at 7.30…got dressed, went to fill the bike up and had to rush home for a poo. Got the shits and vomiting…had it all week... theres no way i would risk a run out unless i had to throw my leathers out half way to wales.

Gutted. To say I'm pissed off is an understatement..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Givover

Givover God Like

Thought as much .Yup you missed an epic day top roads 99% dry as well ?Had some good stops .Hope you get right soon as there won't be much left of you .

10. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Sorry guys. "unleash the hounds"
    Yep, amazing day, really good to catch with you all, Lee did a great job regarding the route and leadership! you all rode well, very well Infact. sadly I lost the front leaders and made a bad directional decision, still didn't detract from the fact I found myself on an amazing road "A485?" I'm used to riding alone ain't I :D
    But IMO it was too much of an ask to hold the group up waiting for the lame duck so I just told them to keep to the plan.
    Amazing day, regardless, we need a night out now, because I lost 3 1/2 hours of being with you all.
    Had a couple of lads tag onto me at Elsmere, I was going to let them go, then I said to myself NO! If they want to pass? Then they will, really enjoying this new found skill, long may it continue.
    Not many but pics to follow.
    Thanks for having me "some of the time" ;)

• Like Like x 5
  11. Givover

Givover God Like

Glad to see you back home .Besides Al you are the only one I would back to find your way around and with your new found skill how the ****did you manage to lose us? Lol.

12. glynn

glynn Member

well sounds like you guys had a good day out, we certainly did on the Yorks/Lincs day out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Well this morning we decided to go to Crossgates and meet the gang there , pointless us riding 28 mile to ride it back again
    In an hour , so off we went , took are time riding to Crossgates , road a bit wet under the trees , but we got there safe and sound, none of the lads there so a breakfast was ordered and bloody enjoyed it was too , within about 40 mins the Gang turned up and a bit of banter , coffee , snack, and off to Aberystwyth we went , we kept at the back cause we were two up and did not want to slow anyone up , ,,,,,and after a good ride we were in aber , onto the sea front for fish & chips , ice creams, coffee , bloody slush puppies :D,
    Then off to dol , in Mac there's a turning right and I pulled over and told the lads I've just seen someone go the wrong way , but it was too late to do anything about it , and we carried on with the route planned , , got to dol and we found out it was are organiser that was missing :D, but after a few calls it was back on the gas to Bala , then corwen for coffer and cake , then we said are goodbyes and headed for home , we have had a bloody great day , good weather , lovely bikes ,
    And fantastic company , great to meet up with everyone , oh..... Kevin sort your bloody tail tidy out ....;),
    Until the next time , thank you very much for making us welcome , sorry if we held you up a bit , but we are two up ,
    Thanks mr & mrs B .....;)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

After setting off at 06:50 and returning home at 20:00 with an additional 405 miles on the clock. I'm home. Pics later, got to faff about with photobucket in the morning. What Barney means by sorting out my tail tidy, he means I should fit one, as he doesn't like my wobbly backside. Great day out.

15. Givover

Givover God Like

Top marks to Kevin1 most guys on here would only do this sort of mileage in six months and remember he could have took the easy option of a nice soft day out in Yorkshire .Great old dude and top bloke.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Bit slow on the pics. Photobucket is a pain in the arse.

17. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

Here we are ready for the off at Lymm Services
    [​IMG]
    I prefer them without headlight covers
    [​IMG]
    thefirebloke checking his tyre pressures
    [​IMG]
    Jon Arrives at Lymm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Givover arrives at Lymm