RIP David Haines

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dave d, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Blackpool was Friday evening and I left it as I found it !!. London was last night. Newcastle will be this evening……I am getting far too old for this shit.

Yes I tippy toed Ken, but according to L this morning it sounded more like tap dancing in miner’s boots. I thought I was being as quiet as a mouse. I had a look this morning and my cock hadn’t been put in the waste disposal so I can’t have been too bad.

I haven’t laughed so much in ages. The highlight of the amusement being at the end of the evening whilst sat outside a pub on Euston Road. The guy that is leaving for a new job in Australia at the weekend commented that he felt like he was leaving a part of him behind, at which point one of the other guys ripped of one of his shoes and threw it into the roof of a passing truck. Jesus, I thought I was going to piss myself. He, however, didn’t seem to find it quite as funny as the rest of us. The text he sent from his train home read. “Thanks for a great evening fella’s but your all still a bunch of c&$ts”.

I also really need to learn to read a train timetable through beer goggles, I swear the time table said there was a semi fast train at 00:01 but it would seem not as I had to wait for the 00:35 which stops at every bloody stop, hence why it turned into a very late night. On examining the timetable this morning I discovered I was looking at Saturday train times, dooh.

I can’t find the headache pills, and in two minds if I am brave enough to call L and ask where they are, I think I will just suffer in silence and pick some up at the station later.

Hopefully I will be tip top form again by the time I get to Newcastle.

• Like Like x 1