Small plate fine...

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by zeepony, Oct 3, 2011.

1. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Probably had ............ PR**K !! lol

2. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

He'd of been a jobsworth traffic bobby trying to justify his existence!!!!

As long as it's legible it should be fine!!!

3. ray

ray Well-Known Member

The wife said he came out with a few wise-ass comments when he pulled her over.

Asked her if she had the German documents for the car even though the plates had the GB Euro badge. The wife just acted dumb and said she didn't have a clue what he was talking about as it wasn't her car.

4. Si.

Si. God Like

I got pulled for my small plate not long after I bought the bike...he said straight up he was going to fine me £60.
    He was a right twat, and spoke to me condescendingly and I told him he was old enough to be my son, and I didn't like the way he was being obnoxious. I have "my other toy has tits" as a slogan on the bottom of my plate. He had another guy with him, and told him to take a pic of my plate. The other bloke seen the slogan and giggled, the one that pulled me glared at him..if looks could kill!
    Anyway, he asked how long I had the bike and asked how much I payed, and which dealer I got it from, I told him it was none of his business. He finished off by saying that if I don't change it, then I'll get another £60. I said "that's ok, I can afford it, I'm on more money than you". He was seething, but could do fuck all about it.

Lol!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

I got pulled around 2 years ago for German press plates on my Corrado, I drove past them whist they were parked up on my way to work.
    When they pulled me the copper said they past me going the other direction the previous day, so they waited there especial guessing i'd be coming along. Tossers
    After i'd already been given my £60 fine, I told them I was glad they had so little do that they could hang around waiting incase I came along for something so minor.
    I don't think they liked it much.

6. dan.1moore1

Ha Ha well done mate " Thats alright , I can afford it " Bet that ruined him inside lol

7. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

I had a similar obnoxious twat when I was pulled for my small plate. I got the questions about how much I paid and where I got it from. He then went on to tell me about "this bloke" who bought a bike off ebay and it was unsafe and he rode it away, crashed it and died. I had my Mrs with me (who is never impressed with me having bikes due to a couple of bike related deaths in her family) and she was very upset. I have no problem with the police when they are sensible and don't try to lecture us over very minor violations. Surely all it takes if they have to pull you is to state why they have done so and that's it.
    We don't need speaking to like morons. I have a neighbour in the force who is a great bloke and slates these jobs worth type officers because they give them all a bad name.

8. dan.1moore1

They aint all like that .. When i got taken out by a car the officer on the scene told me to pull the plate off before his colleagues got there .. I think he thought id been throu enough for 1 day lol