Sorry state of affairs....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jimbo Vills, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

Strange this Jimbo up here in leafy Cheshire we regularly spot fat wallets or purses on the pavement ,being used to it we just walk by and within a week or too the owner has usually "twigged "its been lost and retraces their steps to retrieve .;)

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Very nice of you to do this and a shame no one wanted to help out more. at least you did your best

3. HRCTrev09

HRCTrev09 Well-Known Member

You'll probably fine the pc's on shift had their faces planted in a desk top doing their reports so they don't get in the shit with their superiors because of stats, making the superiors look good to the right people it's all very much dog eat dog! I'm alright Jack fcuk you attitude! Don't waste my time! Unfortunately good deeds hold little value these days Jimbo! :( you done the decent thing and went out your way mate but your made to feel a nuisance by the people who should be give you a firm pat on the back for being the up standing true gent that you are!
    The revenue for traffic offences is vast! It's all budgets and saving money in the local authorities! Very little of to serve and protect remains and the casualties of this is us unfortunately when we need them most :(

4. Muffking

Muffking God Like

I think jimbo hit the nail on the head in his earlier statement about how they had the recourses for speeding, but not lost property.

Reminds me of the phrase, "It's fleecing, not policing!"

• Like Like x 1
  5. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Jimbo,Im sure Karma will reward you,she`s good like that..:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

Was she fit?