Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Oh dear dear me. Maybe it is somewhat disingenuous but it does feel good when the local rivals f**k up, especially when they lorded it so much when we were nearly down and out. Never mind they may have the best stadium in the conference if they still build it PMSL :D

2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Of the three games we have stuffed the Hotspuds this season, this was the easiest, they were as poor as you will see, totally disinterested, thanks for the 6 points guys, kept is in the Prem, kept you out of Europe :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Givover

Givover God Like

ALL the Scousers seem to be away this weekend ..very strange[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Givover

Givover God Like

Liverpool Fan taking the carry out back until next year ...Come on City![​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

Hey, hey, hey. What d'ya know? Fame at last. That's me on the photo. The one with the black curly hair, tash and yellow shirt :p

6. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

She's an ex. :rolleyes:

7. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

More like an XXXXL

• Like Like x 1
  8. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

Hate to admit it and I really do hope I'm wrong but I'm sure I just heard Susan Boyle sing her last note!!! Fair play to Everton FC though. I wasn't sure how they would perform (local rivalry and all that) but they gave City a real scare today. Our turn to perform now on Monday.

9. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

Any chance you can do us a favour and turn City over next week please? Always had a soft spot for the hammers especially as you've 3 x ex Liverpool players in your squad (Carroll, Downing and Cole) plus a big Liverpool fan in Nolan. I know Big Sam is a big fan of us too ;)

10. Givover

Givover God Like

And there lies the problem A Team in the south who have never won anything ,:eek: run by a high paid manager who has never won anything who now has three ex Liverpool players who have never won anything and you expect a favor .Sorry dude its over and ps I do have a soft spot for Liverpool ( no not that one).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....how the humbled quickly forget once a rich sand salesman comes in and pumps in a few hundred million pounds to make a difference, if only UEFA have the balls to back the FFP rules eh?

I know our few FA Cup wins and Cup Winners Cup win, incidentally the same number of European honours Citeh have mustered, equate to winning nothing in your post, but lets be honest, for a team theat was in the 3rd divsion a few years ago, you ain't exactly got a honours board like a Liverpool, United or Arsenal have you?

Feck me, even Forest and Villa have been more successful in Europe than Citeh. At least they blagged the top prize.

Now you have entered the rich boys playground, the only success is measured in Champions League titles, and look at your track record, or lack of it there, don't worry we know our place, how fecking priceless it would be if we gate crashed that party next weekend eh?

12. Givover

Givover God Like

Come on Palace ! Never thought I would ever say that. image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Givover

Givover God Like

3 - 3 and palace coming back from 3 - nil opps! image.jpg

14. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

Speechless! Numb! Gutted! But very, very proud. #YNWA #aliverbirduponmychest

15. sinewave

sinewave God Like

City's to lose now! :eek:

16. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Few years back I was at work on a Saturday morning and the whole Liverpool team,were out for a breakfast stroll from there hotel before a mid day kick off, I thought great so grabbed a pen and paper dashed across the road and asked the trainer at the front of the line if I could ask for autographs for my son,also there was a young lad there who had also seen them and rushed over in his Liverpool shirt to do the same, eye to eye with Gerard and co ,all left there I pods in and not one signed that young lads book and shrugged there shoulders and carried on.
    So what goes around comes around then it was Man city the following week every player had a chat and signed!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Givover

Givover God Like

I know what you mean Wozza. image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Givover

Givover God Like

image.jpg
    There you are Flathead hope that makes you feel better.;)

19. Flathead

Flathead Active Member

Nope!!! You've just undone all the good feeling that this evenings one to one therapy session at the Priory had earlier helped to create. Now where's the number for the Samaritans :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

Did they blank you because you were wearing your Man City shirt? ;)