Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Great Guy

Great Guy Well-Known Member

Man City to win everything & Man U to come 3rd. My London team , Chelsea to come 2nd.
    West Ham to be demoted.

2. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Going down going down going down is Villa _ Watford and could be west ham or Newcastle , title could be Wenger Bus Rodgers to get the bullet by Christmas.
    Saints not to have as good season as last year as on European tour , looks like Kentblade will be taking up Darts and Snooker:rolleyes:
    Off to Denmark next.... We march on. Good luck to Bournemouth down the road against Villa , as for Scum Pompey not long until the conference:D

3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Up The Potters! :D

4. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Wow didn't see that one west ham beating the gooners looks like one wheel off the wenger title bus....mane had a chance but will take a point against the sports direct Jeremy Kyle works side....we march on,

5. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Was thinking of taking up a pub game, like darts or snooker, but think I will leave it for a week or two :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Thoughts anyone I am worried I know only 3 games in but we need some quality not just make up the numbers players transfer window should close once the season starts it is just who's got the deepest pockets where's all the home grown talent already getting a bit fed up with all the over talking and hype:confused:

7. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

My daughter has just shown me a picture of wankeryama in a nightclub last night so much for not having his head in the right place to play today against Norwich, Tottenham you are welcome to him :mad: No player is bigger than the club, goodbye

8. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Unfortunately being on a couple of mill a year, my guess is that he does not a give a flying fook what you think Wozza, welcome to the rarified world of top league footballers and tbh who can blame them, the main difference is that the rest of us never get the chance to find out what we would do in the same situation.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Quite right Kentblade I know I would be off the rails, all that money, all those women, cars bently coupe no doubt plus 2m plus gaff with all the toys, good luck to them I would be the same but maybe not in terms of being proud to play for a shirt but those days are far gone , can't believe what Man U have paid for average players I hope they have a poor season o_O

10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I am with you Woxza, the only loyality left is us dumb supporters that keep renewing our tickets season after season and keep turning up, I qualify it but knowing there are another 35000 idiots like me doing the same thing every season.

11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Can't believe who chealski behave really starting to wish they finish off the pace,

12. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Having just spent the last 2 days ragging my car from Chamonix to Spain and thinking life can't get better, I am holed up in a little Spanish Costa resort watching footie and low and behold we take the p*ss out of Citeh
    Life just ramped a little bit more

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Fek Off Kenty!

Twas a minor blip after a tiring mid week Champions League game. and ya just got Lucky! [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

SW. Just been back to the hotel and changed my pants. Never has Spanish vino tasted so good :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Got done by utd again 3500 fans no doubt travelled all the way from Guildford
    We march on....can't let the northern lot run away with it ,good to see Liverpool going no where bye bye Rodgers

16. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Like Martial and Bastian Schwiensteiger? I have noticed this post has gone a bit quiet recently lol

17. sinewave

sinewave God Like

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Early days yet great players are over a couple of seasons to many 19 yr olds getting smoke blown up their back areas like shrek has got the goal record but no one cares as the way he conducts himself anyway 450 million later who says the title can't be bought
    Champions league will be a distant dream - apologies I really can't stick the new Utd the last one I did have respect for played good football and talent from within

19. sinewave

sinewave God Like

That's Better! [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

TBH the way the barcodes are playing, Wallsend Under 11s would have been a tougher proposition.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1