Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Oh when the saints go marching in , I want to be in that number when the saints go marching in,
    Koeman pay him what ever he wants! Total football.
    Watch west brom today woeful wouldn't
    Just listen to all the booooooos around plastic bridge ,

2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Sergio Aguero - 5 goals in 20 minutes 2day!
    Wayne Rooney - 5 goals in 9 months!

[​IMG]

3. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Look at the way the ruby players sing the national anthem , Rooney doesn't even know the words, jo hart always belts it out

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Who's top of the league if they win their game in hand....

One word

TEAM

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Great result for your boys Wozza, what's troubling me is that after we turned over the Gooners, Pool and Citeh away, it's taken some of the mystique out of it, I don't think the world order is changing but it's not the fortress it was 3 or 4 years ago.

6. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

We know live in a football world of where the premier league is competitive
    But not always in quality as it shows in the champions league a lot of average players getting massive wages but I do like the team spirit and values and the type of football Saints play and the effort Koeman demands from the team, 5 yrs ago we went to dagenham!

7. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

So 2 in a day, the managerial roundabout has started, its fair to say Dickie came back for emotive reasons and that was a mistake.

Rodgers, dour guy, but for f**ks sake who do Liverpool think they are, Barcelona?, just a washed up great from the past with supporters who think they 'deserve' it, terrible transfer policy and average ownership, you have to earn it in the Prem, nothings given for free, no matter how much money you are playing with, coupled with the fact that he lost one of the best players in the world in Suarez, one of the best striking prospects in the Prem is like a china doll, your best young player defects to Citeh, not sure what else they are expecting up there.

Safe to say nice to see the Mancs getting a spanking as well.

On a different note, was at Wembley yesterday to watch 2 very sad NFL teams grind it out and the largest thing of note was the jumbo hotdog at a whopping £15.50 (yep just the one for that mortgage payment), robbing bar stewards, the biggest surprise though was that there was a queue to buy the fat loaded artery killers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Let's hope klopp (flop) gets the job and the misery continues , serves them right for buying our reserve players thanks for the 24M for loveren well received ,now injured , I agree they think they deserve it you don't the year is 2015 not 1985:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Kloop is a guy I am looking forward to seeing in the Prem, not your usual corporate miserable tw*t like Wenger or Allersh*te, will liven things up a bit

10. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

And this is why football lovers love football.

What a stunning performance by the Republic.

Put Ireland up against the Fatherland 10 times and the Kaiser win 9, but when the chips are down, blood,guts and sheer bloodymindedness wins out, top freaking result boys.

Add in a 1st major finals for the North in living memory and it's only the Jocks not joining the party.

#450 Kentblade, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Great to see Saint Davis and Saint long on the score sheets and Scotland got want it wants independence

12. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

FairPlay to Leicester
    All over us in the 2nd half and with great team sprit kepted believing and going and going give it 10 mins more they would have won , Vardy is proper quick and determined , great support as well shame about the lack of it from our lot , lots to work on before the Klopp show Sunday, let's hope we can spoil the party,

13. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Agree Vardy shredded us a the start if the season, best player on the pitch, strange he does not look the same player in an England shirt even against 3rd rate opposition.

14. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Today has been one of those days in life when you realise it's not such a bad world after all and good things come to those who wait patiently.

Now where did I stick that blue flag?

15. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Kentblade what is your expert prediction of the Manchester derby tomorrow?

16. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Certainly no expert, my feelings are that if he restores Kompany to the team, I cannot see Citeh getting beat, so fence sitting for a 1-1 draw

17. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Not a bad shout as it turned out Kenty! ;)

18. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Thanks mate, Kompany is a real leader and they missed him, probably not as much as they are missing Agüero though, can't replace that level of talent even at a team like Citeh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Good point for us, shame mane got sent off , you'll never win naff all,

20. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Glad we beat Bournemouth but I do wish you well people said it was a derby but I don't think so it doesn't have the same history as the one we have with the lot down the other way, We march on,