Sport " cough " football on tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Well done to my home town and a club I have had the privilege to play for and coach the u16 , off we go to Bolton as for saints today you have to shoot to score and playing around with the system and yoshida has cost us again not good enough, even Koeman I think has lost faith in certain players......we March on and come on the spitfires....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

How lucky were spurs..... Leicester I hope win at home I would like to see them do it or west ham now.....

3. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Lucky!!! Talk about a homers penalty, thats right up there with Fergie time, sure the ball hit his hand, but the ref choked and went with the baying masses on that one.

Think Bobby Maddley got some Pooch Points for that howler

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Yes beat Utd again at home I was listening to the match on radio Solent out in the man cave cleaning everything garage door, all shelves like in chemist floor etc,,,,Charlie Austin off the bench and boom 87th min ! Grabs the saints scarf and jumping around the driveway like a mad man and realised the neighbour was watching me!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Just got home from the Citeh game, I guess both teams will be happy with a point, but when you play one of the best teams in the country and feel gutted with a point you realise you are improving I guess.

Softest pen you will see all,season though

6. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

I don't think we could have played any better but it would have been nice to do the double over city as well as Liverpool :D

7. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Couple of issues we need to resolve, like a true goal scorer, we sadly lack that, also clear to see why Chelski constantly loan out Moses, he's shi*e and offers feck all, Noble is slower than a slug, so a forward and a decent holding midfielder will go a long way to improving the team, but upsides are Payets artistry and the fact that a guy called Lanzini looks just as good and is soon to return.

Still it's a game we would have lost under Big Fat, so overall life looks better under Super Slav.

8. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

What do think about yilmaz ????

9. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Hard to know, scored lots of goals, but the PL is a different league altogether , so hard to say until a player gets here, still must be better than Can't Control and the Jellyfish rolled together.

Personally like the look of Emineke, Looks like a brute, and we could do with that.

10. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Just seen MOTD high lights that was never a pen the midget went looking for it, saints V West Ham next at St Mary's are you going Kentblade, think is a Monday night game,

11. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Nice one Chelsea! :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. jamesm09

jamesm09 Senior Member

Done Leicester a favour there! Top of the league and the dream continues:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. sinewave

sinewave God Like

For Now James, for now!

The Wheels will fall off soon enough and City will ease past ya to claim another Championship! :cool:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. jamesm09

jamesm09 Senior Member

Probably but least we are staying up

I would bet on us playing champions league next season. Look at the amount of games we have to play compared to the others.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Your lot look beatable every game.... Still think the arsenal will pip it, but sooo hope the tinker man pulls the unthinkable out the bag :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

No Wozza, unable to get there from work, up to Liverpool next Saturday for the cup game, which is a tough one travelwise as its 5:30 KO., but Saints being moved to the Monday night was a real PITA

17. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Citeh will have to improve about 100% over Saturday to do that then, too many overpaid, arrogant, lazy 'stars' on that team at present

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

I hope city win tonight imagine all those lot from merseyside decending on wembly , Plus if there win a cup the red lot will bleat on about it for twenty years.....

19. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Crisis over, only 1 Merseyside team needs to travel to London, that would have been a huge amount of Giros needing to be cashed if they had both made it to Wembley.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Although sports direct Wembley would have done a great trade, all those trackie tops and best brand trainers , local food banks now safe ,