there everywhere

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fez.57, Apr 7, 2012.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

2. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

Ken, you obviously have a broader viewing window than myself, as i haven`t heard of it. yo jimbo.

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

4. tandbiskits

Toshiro Mifune, liking the sound of my new forum name, cheers Ken.

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I don't really like scooters myself but can see what cheap transport and the fun of passing ques of traffic they do make an ideal commuter tool for many

6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Anytime Tosh.

Classic films are just one more thing I've got my anorak in.

7. Givover

Givover God Like

[​IMG][/IMG]

And sometimes an Headlight upgrade was nessesary.

8. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

That is absolutely f--king 'orrible. Ours were all stripped down, home tuned with huge carbs or wal philips fuel injectors and big bore boxes, loads of noise, smoke and break downs.

9. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Not good that, my mates were all into them but they cut away the whole lot, one had a tuned pk125 with no bull on it at all, was like a tube with engine and wheels but it went like stink! Others had rd350 motors in and God know what, phycobilly nutters with big mohawks the lot of them, they used to listen to crazy punk rock and get smashed!

10. tandbiskits

Cheers for the flashback of the hair i used to have, emphasis on used to have!

11. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Vis, love it and buy it from time to time when I see it. Glad it’s not just me then. I like to quote stuff to Ling and she just nods her head in that "he's off on one again" way. This from a women that eats pickled mango FFS. It has been known to make me cry laughing.
    Back to the subject of Scooters. Back in the day of my teens, I spent a lot of time on the Costa Blanca at my soon to be wife, 20 years later ex wife's parents villa. Scooters back then had the mega expansion pipes that you could hear for miles. We had one that we used to go down into Moraira on, spend the afternoon on the beach, then all night in the bars, and drive back up the hill totally pissed with no helmets waking everyone up along the way. We never got stopped once as we had a local number plate. Sleep till lunchtime and do it all over again. Happy days, very happy days.

12. bluekontakt2004

bluekontakt2004 Active Member

I love it when a scooter is at the lights revving away. I just let them go breifly, to make them think they have won the pull up allong side them in 1st gear, give a cheeky wave and feck off into the distance lol.

13. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

We had a bet at ridgeways who would win a tuned 250lc proddie racer against a tuned/stripped p200e at lydden I lost thinking the lc would trounce the hairdryer.Crazy little scooters.